Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back by popular demand - stupid Wedding Planner!

Go down

Back by popular demand - stupid Wedding Planner! Empty Back by popular demand - stupid Wedding Planner!

Post  The Womanizer Frank Creed Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:48 am

Backstage interview by Alyssa Tyler with none other than "The Womanizer" Frank Creed. Creed is obviously quite upset.

FC: So this is what the CBS..CB..F....CAN is all about?! As soon as someone knocks on the door and makes an entrance that makes such an impact, that all the old regulars to this shitty federation starts quivering in their pants, your contract gets terminated and you're banned from the shows?! I had security turning me away claiming they didn't know who the Hell I was? Are you freakin' kidding me??? ME? The Womanizer? Gods gift to females all over the world? Another fine example of the jealousy that goes around, when you're the finest piece of meat on the plate. So what if I took some time off after the holidays? That doesn't give that ridiculous GM, The Wedding Planner an excuse for neglecting to renew my contract. I beat Eddie Hawkins senseless, got a ridiculous draw and then I'm out?! Luckily that no-good suit of a GM came to his senses, so I'm finally back to claim my title shot against whichever no-name currently holding my hardcore title. It will serve as a nice step to all the other titles I'm going to hold within my next contract period. And when I hold all the titles in Comic Wrestling Aviation...Flirtation...Freck... - whatever - you better be sure to renew my contract if you still want to keep the greatest asset in this fed here. If I walk, then there'll be no women watching all you fat dorks oil wrestle eachother. They're here for one thing and one thing only: to worship my bodily temple!!!

TWFC eyeballs Alyssa Tyler as he walks away making her blush. Having just walked out of the picture, TWFC slips back in and whispers in AT's ear. Alyssa Tyler giggles then looks over her shoulders and follows TWFC away from the camera.

Last edited by The Womanizer Frank Creed on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
The Womanizer Frank Creed
Loves his women...

http://oelkonsortiet.dk/

Back to top Go down

Back by popular demand - stupid Wedding Planner! Empty Re: Back by popular demand - stupid Wedding Planner!

Post  The Womanizer Frank Creed Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:54 pm

OOC: Edited the previous post as I had not seen my match against Eddie Hawkins had taken place. Nice to be back btw. :-D
Loves his women...

http://oelkonsortiet.dk/

Back to top Go down