Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock A Problem for TMP

Go down

Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock  A Problem for TMP Empty Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock A Problem for TMP

Post  Chaotic Bliss Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:54 am

>The arena light go dark and 'Knight Riders' by Stromkern begins to play<

http://www.box.net/shared/b0uc9fv1sq#

>After a few moments the lights are restored and Chaotic Bliss stands center ring, mic in hand. The crowd begins to boo.<

CB: Listen up! All of you! I have something to say.

>The boos from the crowd only get louder, however Chaotic Bliss just ignores them and continues on<

CB: I have worked long and hard in order to move myself up the ranks in this federation. And it was that hard work that has allowed me to defeat so many tough opponents. With the start of the new season I had planed on finally making my move on Mask of Fury, and liberating the Asylum Championship Title from him. One way or another that is precisely what I intend to do.

>The booing becomes deafening<

CB: THE INSIGNIFICANT MASSES WILL BE SILENT!!!

>At that moment the arena goes dark once again. This time however a signal spotlight remains and is trained on Chaotic Bliss who then continues his speech<

CB: However, the great Management Planner doesn't seem to agree as my first match of the season is against a weak pathetic newbie that goes by the name of Libertyrock. I will destroy Libertyrock almost as easily as Mask of Fury. So now you will answer me oh great TMP... Do you really think so little of me? Or has Libertyrock pissed you off so much that you wish his career ended? Either way I want...no... I demand a shot at the title before this seasons end!

{{{TMP and Libertyrock. Feel free to respond}}}
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock  A Problem for TMP Empty Re: Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock A Problem for TMP

Post  Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 am

Somahkawahho appears on the jumbo tron,with a cigar in hand blowing smoke into the camera..

Soma*~~~* Who in the hell do you think you are Bliss.. Coming out here talking all of this b.s. about how your are going to beat my brother later tonight?. You must not know who or what he is about. For one he is definitely not a newbie. Liberty and as well as myself have been around for a while now. Wiping the floor with people like you. So you might want to get your facts straight before you come out here running your mouth. Now as for you going after Mask for MY ASYLUM CHAMPIONSHIP.. You will have to wait till after I destroy him to get a piece of him. But by then it would not even matter. Because then you will have to step in the ring with me. And we all know you do not want a piece of the Apache Nightmare. So for now Bliss you need to go back to your locker room and rethink your little strategy. Because of right now there is a huge hole in the middle of it,and that would be me. So go ahead get out of the ring and go do what I suggested to you. Now for some other business I need to take care of right now. It seems that Planner has decided to give me Eddie Hawkins in a singles match tonight. Kinda unexpected, but it is whatever. I will just treat him like a blunt, roll him up and SMOKE HIS A&&!!!!!!!!!!.....

Somahkawahho blows another huge cloud of smoke into the camera,as it fades to black.....

Back to top Go down

Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock  A Problem for TMP Empty Re: Chaotic Bliss vs. Libertyrock A Problem for TMP

Post  Chaotic Bliss Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:48 am

Chaotic Bliss climbs to the top turnbuckle and reaches Liberty Rock with a somersaulting leap

graspsing him with both hands driving his face to the mat, performing a devastating Diamond Dust!!

LIBERTY ROCK HAS A CUT!!!

Chaotic Bliss tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

"Jimbo" Jeffords: Here is your winner by pin fall "Chaotic Bliss"!!!

Carson: It is over already. That was quick. Bliss hit Liberty hard and fast.

Robinson: Chaotic Bliss is quickly becoming one of the best in the CWF.

>Chaotic Bliss walks over and grabs a mic<

CB: There you have it, Somahkawahho. I don't care who holds the title, least of all you. Because I AM one of the best in the CWF and there is nothing you or anybody else can do to stop me from attaining that which is mine. The Asylum Championship Title.

>Chaotic Bliss tosses the mic to the ground then steps over the lifeless body of Liberty Rock on his way out of the ring<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down