Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A master chef?

Go down

A master chef? Empty A master chef?

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Alyssa is walking the coridoors when she catches a very aromatic scent from the kitchens. Interested in its source, she follows it and is greated by none other than Manson O'Gara. 0dysseu5 is sat nearby, reading the latest edition of Wrestler Weekly.

O'Gara: oh hey Alyssa, you hungry?

Alyssa is stunned that O'Gara is working the kitchens. She has a vacant look on her face, before saying, "not realy..."

O'Gara puts a lid on one of the pots before walking over.
O'Gara: just cooking up a special meal from home. My mothers Manchester Broth. It's realy tasty, is full of nutrients and is actualy easy to make. 0dysseu5 agreed to test it out for me.

o.d. pops his head up from behind the magazine and nods.

O'Gara: I just realised that some of the problems Im having in ring could be due to my bad diet. When I was training to be a wrestler this was all I would eat, so maybe this will turn my losing streak around?

Alyssa: seems like your taking this tag stuff seriously then. Rumours are flying around that you love your junk food, so I'm kind of suprised you would know how to cook well for yourself.

A big smile lights up on O'Gara's face, "sure you dont want to try some?"

Alyssa walks over to the pot, lifts the lid and steps back very quickly.
Alyssa: no your alright...I'l leave it this time. By the way how much chilli have you used?

O'Gara: about 15, but theyr only small so it shouldn't be too hot for us. Plus O.D. tells me he can handle spicy. I sure know I can.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

A master chef? Empty Re: A master chef?

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 am

about an hour passes, O'Gara bursts into The Management Planners office, before grabbing a cup of water off his desk and downing it.

Planner: eherm... do you mind? I am very busy sorting out the matchcard for thursday. We had a great show today, and I want thursdays to better it. I also want to give myself a challenge to prove Im still at the top of my game, but that's another matter. You sir have just taken my glass of water and now I have to give up time to get another one...

O'Gara looks a bit shocked. "erm...sorry?"

Planner: If I remember rightly you are on a bit of a losing streak here at Classic Wrestling O'Gara... Why do you bother me? We need winners here on the show. You are trying to win a title shot, something I have given you, and you haven't impressed thus far. You are on thin ice!

O'Gara: erm... well...I...erm... I wanted to know if I can get my match against Dudley on thursday?

there is a knock at the door. 0dysseu5 busts in and grabs the water off manson.

Planner: EHERM!!! What do you want!

0dysseu5: oh Im just thirsty... spicy meal

O'Gara: you gonna give me my match Planner?
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum