Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new guy speaks...

Go down

The new guy speaks... Empty The new guy speaks...

Post  The Mechanic Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:24 am

The lights dim a bit in the arena as a video begins to play on the titantron. It shows a man wrestling a few no names. As the video continues the wrestling stops and the titantron flashes the name The Mechanic. About that time the same guy in the video makes his way out. The fans do not know what to make of this man so they stay silent. The man is wearing a black fitted cap that is on backwards and a black pair of cargo shorts and black boots. The man finally makes his way to the ring and he enters the ring and makes his way to one of the corners and gets a mic from the announcer. He walks back to the middle of the ring and begins to speak.

The Man:"I know all of you are wondering two things. One who is this man and why is he in this ring. Well lets begin with the first thing. I am the newest wrestler to grace this roster and my name is The Mechanic. As for why I am here, well it is quite simple. They say that the Classic Wrestling Federation is where you go for the real competition and I decided to come on over and find out if they are right. Will keep my opinion of that fact quiet for now because looks can be deceiving."

The Mechanic lowers the mic and makes his way out of the ring. He goes back up the ramp to the same reception he had when he entered.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down