Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell?

Go down

What the Hell? Empty What the Hell?

Post  Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Hypnos is sown arriving to the arena by a yellow cab. As Hypnos steps out of the cab, he shows his new short hair, and a nice goatee. Hypnos walks to the camera.

Hypnos: Give it to me.

Cameraman: What?!

Hypnos: Give me the damn camera!

Cameraman: I don't have permission to give cameras away like that.

Hypnos: I also don't have any permission of beating a cameraman to unconsciousness, but I already did that, and if you don't give me the (peep) camera I'll (peep) do it again!

The cameraman gives the camera to Hypnos, that seats on a nearby table and collocates the camera in front of him.

Hypnos: I just want to say a couple of words: What the Hell?! Why did you put me teaming up with a pseudo-emo kid like Steven? Why did you even considered the idea of putting a crappy mortal and a damn GOD in the same team? And I know the kid will be like " bla bla I gotta prove myself to my uncle, my father, my deceased great-grandmother, my dog, my neighbor, my what-so-ever", and I could keep this on for a day. The point is: the kid isn't thinking about his career, and he's definitely thinking about my own success, he just wants to care about what his relatives think about him. And the most annoying part is that I will win for his happiness...that's just a mood breaker. Especially a week after I challenged HIM for a match, ME against HE! I want to demand some respect from the guy, but CWF insists on pushing my interests aside and keep me in the shadows, instead of putting losers like Steven in that position. But I'm sure all of my fans will enjoy seeing me winning for the first time in CWF, because this time I will not let my partner ruin the match for me! Not again!

Hypnos picks a cup of juice.

Hypnos: And...sweet dreams!

Hypnos spills the juice over the camera, cutting the image.

Back to top Go down

What the Hell? Empty Re: What the Hell?

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:37 pm

As Hypnos walk's through the arena he come's across his partner for the night Steven.

Woah there oh hippo god i just want you to know i don't like you and i probably never will but for some sick reason i'm teaming with you tonight,probably figured you needed help as you keep losing.Me i drew with one of the top tag team turmoil competitors The Patriot last week um how did you do?Never mind hippo man just back me up against the Colombian Kid and his partner and things should be sweet.

Steven walks away but stops with a last message for Hypnos Oh dang i almost forgot The Patriot says hi ha ha.Now excuse me i have a rather important phone call to return

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:51 pm

As Steven walks way to a point he cannot ear Hypnos, Hypnos starts screaming towards the direction Steven went.

Hypnos: Yeah, run away! We all know you have to call your girlfriend, The Patriot! Haha, I'm no hippo, but I am as powerful as one, just wait and see!

Hypnos grabs a snack and starts eating it.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Patriot Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 am

(Patriot watches this argument from a distance)

Thinks to himself... Im gettin tired of this guy hypnos thinking he is better than everyone. Maybe i should put him in place, yea a good ol American ass whooping is what he needs. I should just go over there now and take him out but I wont. i should probably ask the gm if I can have a match to shut this guys mouth up... Im pretty sure steven would enjoy seeing that too, and since no one were in cwf or the fans dont like a fake... like a god like u... it will his ass whoppin so much better!!!

Yells to steven
"Hey steven... dont worry about this fake... he is a no body"

The Patriot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down