Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making an offer of a lifetime?

2 posters

Go down

Making an offer of a lifetime? Empty Making an offer of a lifetime?

Post  Tommy Hart Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

Bobby is on the phone chatting while watching a replay of Tommy and The Mechanic teaming up for the first time.....

Yeah you two were pretty impressive getting the win last time out,but how would you like to join us on a more regular basis? Don't decide just yet but do get back to me pretty quick as i'm expanding my team pretty quickly.The offer is on the table so to speak,cya Mechanic.

Bobby switches off mobile and thinks when am i going to be able to tell Tommy that i'm his real father,it's killing me not being able to call him son for real.Anyhow back to business need to plan for the new and improved J Mysterio the rematch.Great draw before but Tommy needs a win to keep progressing in CWF.Must head down to my gym and see how well Tommy is training....
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Making an offer of a lifetime? Empty Re: Making an offer of a lifetime?

Post  The Mechanic Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:40 pm

The Mechanic gets off the phone and sits there thinking on the weight bench. He lays back down and pushes out ten reps on the weight bench. He quickly puts the weights back on the rack and grabs the phone again. He quickly dials the number and awaits for the person on the other line to answer. He does finally and we see him begin to speak.

The Mechanic:"Thought about your offer and as long as Tommy is ok with it then I am in."

With that Mechanic hangs up the phone and he goes back to his workout.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Hart Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am

Bobby smiles as he switches off his phone and thinks to himself Tommy just will be fine with it.So now i have Tommy and The Mechanic,with Steven in the pipeline i will scout for one or two more raw talents.Then tuesdays at the Alsylum will never be the same again.
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down