Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Challenge

Go down

Blood Challenge Empty Blood Challenge

Post  elodor Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Elodor And the Blood Queen walk to the ring, as Elodor enters the ring the Blood Queen walks around to the announcers desk and picks up a microphone, handing it to Elodor, She then stands in his corner as he sits perched on top of the turnbuckle.

EB: I am out here tonight at the request of our benevolent General Manager, now as many of you may remember a little while ago, back when The Mad redneck still held this title he allowed the Champ to pick his own challengers, now being the fair general Manager that he is, he has given me the same oppertunity.

Now I know what many of you are thinking, Who will I pick for my opponent here tonight, well you see its not as
simple as that, as you all know the General Manager one Mr Management Planner is also the No1 contender for this title, so this is a bit of a double edged sword. yes I am allowed to pick my opponent but I cant pick just anybody.

You see Planner gave me a list, a short list of wrestlers I was allowed to choose from, now as you can imagine this list comprised of some of the biggest, meanest, toughest guys on the roster, not taking anything away from them they are all genuine contenders for my title.

But Im sure that just like me you the fans can see throught planners plan so to speak, he is using these guys to soften me up, to weaken me for when he claims his title match but as I said Ive seen through his plan,

So who to choose I hear you wonder.

Well its quite simple really, its time for me to do the right thing around here so I looked at the list and I found the meanest, toughest guy there, a true challenger and one of the best wrestlers and biggest names here in the CWF, this guy has done so much here, he reached the final of the asylum title tournament and some would say was unlucky to lose to Mask of Fury. In fact the only thing he has failed to do is to win a major title here.

So without further ado, let me introduce to you my opponent tonight, the first person to answer the BLOOD CHALLENGE non other than the devastating, destructive force of

WRECKING BALL

elodor

Back to top Go down