Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mechanic afraid of the dark?

Go down

Mechanic afraid of the dark? Empty Mechanic afraid of the dark?

Post  Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Camera cuts into aa room filled with darkness with only Mark Mavrick sitting on a folding chair in the corner
Mark: It is finally here......my debut in the CWF!
Mark: I have beatin and been beatin bleed and been bleed and now it all comes to this....the birthing place of my era of darkness
Mark: but only one stands in my way....The Mechanic!
Mark: he comes form humble upbringing but well thats where hes should have stayed.....he is my first stepping stone to my ever accumilating resume of championships and success
Mark: You see there are alot of reasons small children are afraid of the dark....the unknown!.....that is why u are afraid mechanic because you have no idea what i may do what i may be capable of just to make a mark in this companny whether its by pinning you submmitting you or even....bleeding you.......you don't know no one does......so im wondering if your so afraid of me are you afraid of the dark to mechanic? or just the darkness i will bring you?!!!!!!

Mark (deep dark crippling voice): Hahahahaha say good night!

Back to top Go down

Mechanic afraid of the dark? Empty Re: Mechanic afraid of the dark?

Post  The Mechanic Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 am

The Mechanic watches Mark Mavrick talk about darkness and just laughs. He begins to talk after he laughs for a moment.

The Mechanic:"So this Mark thinks he is going to use me as a stepping stone to some grander stage. Well not going down that way because if anyone is going to be using anyone as a stepping stone it will be me using you Mark. Because you need to recognize right now that I am not scared of you or of the dark. But you might want to be scared of me because I am a completely balanced wrestler, more completely balanced than anyone before me. So it all depends on my mood how I beat you. I can beat you with speed or strength or by making you tap. But either way I do it I will beat you and that is all there is to it."

The Mechanic rewinds Mark Mavrick's promo again and laughs again as we go to the ring.
The Mechanic
The Mechanic

http://myspace.com/shane_whiteside

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:35 am

(the commentator reaches Mark post warm up for the match)
Comm.: Mark what are you're words for Mechanics remarks earlier today?
Mark: He can laugh all he wants, he can doubt all he wants, he can even brag about a "balance" he has but what makes a wrestler isn't some balance in styles its heart...or in may case lack there of......go ahead Mechanic laugh all u want but after our match your not gonna have a career.......but look at the brightside you might be able to go back to that run down gaurage you used to love so much that is if you'll still remember where it is (deeper darker voice) Hahahahahahahaha this tues. the name night at the asylum will be justly proven as i show my lack of heart in doing some sick miniacle things to you that you'd only find there .....at the asylum.
Comm.: well you heard it back to you guys

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum