Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayan Maniac Grip

2 posters

Go down

Mayan Maniac Grip Empty Mayan Maniac Grip

Post  Constrictor Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:14 pm

Ray Gotti stands in front of a table near the ring, a poster featuring The Constrictor hung from the top rope as a backdrop. On the table in front of him are a number of The Constrictor Official Licensed Action Figures in plastic packaging. The camera zooms in on him, and he can be heard muttering to himself.

“Damn Hawkins. I oughta have him fitted for concrete shoes, stickin’ me wit da bill for all those PPV tickets. Eight damn tickets! Had ta buy ‘em from a scalper, that illegitimate offspring. An’ now I’m here pushing cheap toys, instead of—”

He cuts off suddenly as he notices the camera and grabs one of the packages, working furiously to get it open. He slices his finger open on the hard plastic, cursing loudly, before he works the action figure free and looking straight at the camera.

“Hey kids! Unhappy ‘cause your friends have all the coolest toys an’ you don’t? Well, here’s the answer! Get yourself one of these, and be the coolest kid on the block! If mommy says no, just tell her she doesn’t really love you and you want to live with daddy!”

A voice breaks in from off-camera: “Gotti, you can’t say that. The network’s gonna have a fit!”

Another voice joins in, this time a child’s voice. The camera pans over to show a small, tow-headed boy wearing a The Constrictor t-shirt, showing The Vicious Viper in mid-leap from the boughs of a jungle tree. “Mister, what about the match coming up? I seen The Mad Redneck, and he looks mean.”

Gotti opens the arms of the toy, locking them in place. “Well, kid, it’s gonna be like this. See this action figure? It’s got the kung-fu grip—”

The earlier voice breaks in again. “He’s Mexican or something. Don’t call it a kung-fu grip.”

Gotti continues, sighing. “It’s got the Mayan Maniac grip, just like the real thing. He’s gonna lock Bliss up just like this—” Gotti presses a button on the back of the figure, and the arms close on his fingers with an audible snap. Gotti gasps in pain through a rictus smile as he struggles to free his finger, drawing his free hand across his neck as the camera shuts off abruptly.

Last edited by Constrictor on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Mayan Maniac Grip Empty Re: Mayan Maniac Grip

Post  The Management Planner Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:23 pm

OOC: too late for the show, sorry Sad
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Constrictor Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 pm

My bad, I missed where they were asked for earlier. I'll modify it and use it for the next show.

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post  Constrictor Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Since I missed the cutoff for last week, I just modified it for this Thursday's show with Red.

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum