Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer situation...

4 posters

Go down

Killer situation... Empty Killer situation...

Post  Cso Hardy Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Hardy is in his locker room after La Meako's match...... Wild Bill comes in with a cameraman...

Wild Bill: Hardy what do you have to say after your match against The Belfast Destroyer?

Hardy: Well Bill it was a great but short match. I dominated my opponent through out the hole match and finally I hit my finisher and that was it.

Wild Bill: Your next match will be against killer nurse.....

Hardy interferes.....

Hardy: Against WHO???? I wanted La Meako not killer nurse! Don't get me wrong he is a great wrestler but come on I'm in a feud with La Meako not with killer nurse!!!! You are blind or something?? I was out there tonight commenting the match and La Meako almost attacked me!! I want HIM!!!!

Hardy leaves the room and slams the door after him....
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Killer situation... Empty Re: Killer situation...

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:54 am

I've just changed a few of the words before putting this into the show. It's nothing major but just changed "in a feud with" to "have problems with." Hope this is alright with you =D
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  la meako Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:33 am

OOC: sorry im just a little confused here, is the number 1 contender match at the ppv , or does the number 1 contender get a shot at the ppv. because eddie's shot thursday got me confuzzled

la meako

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:36 pm

la meako wrote:OOC: sorry im just a little confused here, is the number 1 contender match at the ppv , or does the number 1 contender get a shot at the ppv. because eddie's shot thursday got me confuzzled

Eddie had his shot on Thursday; killer nurse v Frank at the PPV; the no.1 contenders match between Hardy and la meako is at the PPV, with the winner to face the winner of nurse/Frank at the next PPV... Razz
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 pm

As Hardy leaves his locker room he comes face to face with Kiler Nurse,who in a natural quick reaction raises his chair to protect himself

Well if it isn't one of the famous gang of vampire's now turned people's hero,pah my foot your no hero.Listen Hardy do you know who wins when steel meets bone,do you wanna find out as i can easily introduce you to my chair.
You once asked me to tag with you and i appreciated the offer but when i step into that ring with you don't expect any favour's boy.

It's time you started to respect your elder's and it's also time for your medicine ha ha,let's see if your dear fan's can help you tonight.

Killer Nurse shove's past Cso Hardy showing no respect but is too much of an old dog to take his eyes off his next target

ooc sorry its late and shortish but i'm only back with loads to do

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down