Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Title, but quite serious

3 posters

Go down

Non-Title, but quite serious Empty Non-Title, but quite serious

Post  Manson O'Gara Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Kip O'Gara is sat on the sofa browsing through his half brothers mail.
Kip: Manny! get down here! guess who's on the front cover of Wrestler Weekly!

Manson O'Gara stumbles down the stairs, with sunglasses on and an ice pack to his head. He looks very rough, and it appears he has had a very long night.
Manson: OK, ground rule number one Kip. If you are going to stay at my house you can't play the drums until 7 in the morning if you know I've been out with 0dysseu5. Ground rule number 2, I already know if I made the cover of wrestler weekly, because I would have to have signed the forms to get my picture on it. Don't let me know things I already know.

Kip looks slightly depressed at this.
Kip: I was just going to let you know I'm happy one of us is successful. It's been hard for me knowing my half brother has the talent gene...Oh while I remember you got a missed call from your boss, I think he's called the Wedding Planner, not sure. but anyway you are fighting elodor this week in a none-title match.
Manson: rule number 2 kip, rule number 2!

Kip: Oh sorry, but how did you know?
Manson: Kip, I'm sorry to tell you this but I have psychic powers. Plus if TMP rings its usualy something important like that...
Kip: psychic? wow you realy do have the talent genes!
Manson O'Gara rolls his eyes and walks away.
Manson: If I've got a non-title match it means theres nothing realy at stake here. This match however is important to me as if I can pick up the upset it will show I still have what it takes in the singles division.

Kip: free ticket? come on you know you want me to be there to chear you on!
Manson: on one condition! If you keep me up again this week I wont get you one...even if you beg and beg and beg... Now go make me a coffee while I go back to bed
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Non-Title, but quite serious Empty Re: Non-Title, but quite serious

Post  elodor Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Elodor is sitting in his dressing room talking to the Blood Queen when a camera crew walk in.

EB:Come here I have something to say.

So this week I get to fight manson o gara, or as he used to be called manogre, now manson our pathes have crossed before and Im sure they will cross again, but I want you to understand that I know what is going on here and I will be treating this match as if MY title was on the line.

You see, I understand that Planner has arranged this match in his attempts to further weaken me ahead of his title match. I know this match is billed as a 1v1 match but I know you, you have a need to try to get one up on your opponents, I know all about your practical jokes with odysseu5.

I also know that Odysseu5 is in the building but I'd like to remind you that chaotic Bliss is here as well, but you still have the advantage with your brother showing up round here. Whats his name Cute Kipper? not that it matters. You see if Odyessu5 gets involved tonight he will suffer, If your brother gets involved he will suffer

and planner if you think about getting involved well I hope your prepared to taste your own blood.

I have one last thing to ask you Manson, since your doing planners dirty work for him tell me this

Are you A Freak? Are you A Monster? or Are you A Hero?

I know which I am but what are you?

I'll see you in the ring where your BLOOD WILL FLOW

ooc: sorry couldnt resist doing a cute kip joke Smile

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Kip barges into Elodor's locker room, clutching a steel chair. Cute Kipper?!? I'l show you who's a cute kipper!

Kip runs at Elodor, but is stopped by Manson, who takes the chair off him.

Manson: Kip! What have I told you about causing fights against people bigger and stronger than you?!? What are you thinking? Elodor, you talk big, but I wont need help beating you in the ring. If you ask me, it's you that will need the help! You ask if I am a monster? A freak? A hero? I am a rock star!

couldn't resist hahaha, sorry for the "fake chair attempt" had to be done

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am

Elodor stands calmly watching the scene between the two brothers

EB: So your a rockstar are you? dont they need ability? anyway enough about that, your brother seems to have a temper you might wanna keep a close eye on him or he could end up getting hurt

As for you kip you get a free pass, next time you barge into my locker room chair or no chair YOUR BLOOD WILL FLOW

Manson go get ready for our match im letting you both off this time now get out of here before I change my mind

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 am

>Manson and Kip leave the locker room of Elodor only to find Chaotic Bliss blocking their way<

CB: Listen to me very carefully Manorge. Elodor Bloodmane needs no help to defeat a hack like you. So you can rest assured that I have no intention of interfering in your up coming match. But if I see either of your cronies anywhere near that ring they better bring a lot more than a steel chair because I will make sure it's the last thing they ever do. And then, once the bell rings and Elodor is victorious, I will jump into the ring and make you wish you were never born. So for you're own sake, lets pray that it's a good fair fight.

>Before Manson or Kip can even respond, Chaotic Bliss is gone<
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:26 am

Kip looks at Manson, I fancy a burger right now before someone else shows up, how about you? Know anywhere good to get one in this fed?

Manson: only if you don't bring that chair with you...and I don't know what you mean, I wouldn't know that the best place to get junk food is just down the hall...

manson checks that Elodor isn't looking,

Manson: go get me 3 of everything!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down