Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A package appears in Mr F's office

3 posters

Go down

A package appears in Mr F's office Empty A package appears in Mr F's office

Post  Bill Colt Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:00 am

OOC: Ok, let's try this again. This is meant to show up near the beginning of the show, well before my match with TMP.

* The camera shows the door outside Mr. Fantastic's office and a backstage crew member standing outside with a package in his hands looking nervous. After a moment, he is invited in. *

Mr. F: What can I do for you?

Crew: I was told to give this to you, sir.

* He hands the package over. *

Mr. F: Who is it from?

Crew: Bill Colt, sir.

* Mr. F gets a nervous look on his face and then dismisses the crew member with a wave of his hand before he tears open the package. Inside is a single DVD, which Mr. F puts into his computer. The screen lights up and we see the camera approach Mr. Fantastic's office. It goes in, and we see Bill Colt sitting at Mr. F's desk. He has a file folder open and is reading something from within. When he finishes, he sets it down and smiles at the camera. *

Bill Colt: Mr. Fantastic, so good of you to accept my gift. It's a shame our match never materialized on Tuesday, I was so looking forward to introducing you to the concept of climbing the ladder. But no matter, you and the boss are in tight, I get that. He pulls the strings, you go where he wants. He says jump and half the wrestlers in this fed are finding the nearest cliff. Not me. All things being equal, one man shouldn't have more power over another. It's why I sometimes come out and drop a winner. Just to let them know that the tables can turn at any moment.

I suppose you're wondering what I'm doing in your office? Well, I figured out that there's only a couple of people who could have managed to get that bill sent to me. Now, I believe the boss when he tells me that he didn't do it. And I also believe the Mad Redneck because he's not good with a pen and paper and probably can't add up to the numbers on that bill. So that leaves... well, you. And you wouldn't believe what I found in your office. I mean, seriously, learn to use a shredder.

* Colt holds up a piece of paper and waves it around. *

Colt: At any rate, I found what I was looking for and it is interesting. Very interesting indeed. You did know that fraud is a federal offense, right? But, again, I get it. You're under a lot of pressure. It has to be real hard to get the boss the right cup of coffee and shine his shoes to just the right sheen. So I'll tell you what, I'm feeling generous. I'm willing to forget any of this ever happened under one condition. I'll be at next Tuesday's show and while I am there I want you to publicly apologize to me in the middle of the ring, in front of all of our adoring fans, for attempting to deceive me. Do that, and I'll walk away. Of course, if you don't, I'm sure the FBI would be interested in what you've been doing recently. The choice is yours.

* Colt gets up and walks out of the office. The screen goes black and Mr. F looks dumbfounded as he sits back in his chair. *

Robinson: So it looks like Bill Colt found out who sent that hospital bill to him for Redneck's injuries.

Carson: But do you really think Mr. Fantastic has the balls to go outside of the GM on this?

Robinson: Hey, you heard Colt, TMP says jump and people move. I'm sure Mr. F was just looking to impress the boss by bringing in some more money.

Carson: I guess we'll find out what Mr. F plans to do when we visit the Asylum on Tuesday. And don't forget that Bill Colt has a ladder match against TMP as a sort of punishment for trying to get Mr. Fogels to choose him as Mr. Fantastic's opponent last Tuesday. I have to wonder how well he's going to take having his Apprentice bullied like this.

Robinson: And I can't wait for that one because beating Xecutioner is one thing, actually pulling off the win against the Management Planner would be a miracle.[u]

Last edited by Bill Colt on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

A package appears in Mr F's office Empty Re: A package appears in Mr F's office

Post  Bill Colt Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:46 am

So apparently I have to wedge this into the Thursday show instead of where it should have gone (hint: read the first line).

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  The Management Planner Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Bill Colt wrote:So apparently I have to wedge this into the Thursday show instead of where it should have gone (hint: read the first line).

Oh Manson...
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Colt Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok, I've edited it a bit to allow for what I was going to do on Thursdays show while keeping the bulk of the original RP in place. Just make sure it goes in early in the show for full effect as I'm sure TMP has a good RP planned for just before the match.

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:47 pm

my bad
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content