Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling Backstage with the boss

Go down

Chilling Backstage with the boss Empty Chilling Backstage with the boss

Post  Guest Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Kip is wandering the halls of Classic Wrestling Federation. He is carrying a massive gym bag, and a key for a locker.

Kip: so this is where legends are born?

he does a spin, taking in the atmosphere. He looks down the coridoor and spots Manson's locker room. A big star with "manogre" written on it catches his eye.

Kip: one day I'l work my way to success, first I have to get to knowing where I am. Hey thats!

he spots 0dysseu5 and walks over, 0dysseu5 pushes him out the way, saying "not today newbie, got training to do!"

Kip, a little deflated kind of understands. He has training to do too.

He opens the door to a massive office entitled "BOSS"

Planner: excuse me? who are you?

Kip: I erm, I'm the new guy, Kip? You got a recomendation from my half brother to wrestle here for you?

Planner looks at some notes, then looks up.

Planner: your kip? I thought you'd be a little bit taller, a little bit...more built.

Kip looks embarrassed,

Planner: but I guess we always have room for a newbie. I take it Manson has shown you around?

Kip: he did, but I kind of wasn't paying much attention.

Planner: youth of today...*sighs* OK kid I like your honesty but your going to have to get to grips with whats happening or you'l be out of here before I buy my next suit.
kip nods

Planner: people generaly hang around in the main locker room, meet up with people in there and try and learn something. It's a sink or swim busness, and unfortunately for you, your currently at the bottom kid...

Back to top Go down