Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Apology from Mr. F

3 posters

Go down

An Apology from Mr. F Empty An Apology from Mr. F

Post  Bill Colt Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 pm

* Bill Colt's music hits and the crowd goes wild as he appears from behind the Titan Tron. *

Carson: And here comes the Equalizer, Bill Colt, one of our premier wrestlers here in the CWF.

Robinson: He arrives to settle some unfinished business partner. Two weeks ago he received a hospital bill for the Mad Redneck's injury, which he caused last season. He's been searching for who sent it to him ever since and last week he broke into Mr. Fantastic's office and found something which makes him believe that Mr. F is the culprit.

Carson: That's right and he's here to get an apology from Mr. F or else he's going to turn him into the FBI!

* Bill arrives in the ring and the music almost immediately stops. *

Colt: Well Mr. Fantastic, I know you're here so let's get this over with. You, in this ring, on your knees and offering an apology. Chop chop apprentice boy, I don't have all day!

Last edited by Bill Colt on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make it Thursday friendly)

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

An Apology from Mr. F Empty Honestly...

Post  Mr. Fantastic Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:47 am

Mr. F stands at the top of the ramp below the Asylum titan tron, mic in hand, A striking smirk crosses his face

You expect me to beg, you expect to plead. Oh please Bill spare me!
Honestly... Bill don't embrass yourself. I'm not going to gratify your shameless display of power with an apology!

Mr. F unfolds what looks to be a piece of paper

I must admit Bill you had fooled for a while and squeezed some rare emotions out of me. Nervousness, confusion and I must admit fear. That was until I figured it out. I mean it wasn't that hard, wouldn't you know it I could have a part time job as a detective. smiles

Mr. F begins a brisk walk down the ramp and rolls in the ring

The Asylum remains silent

This is so obiviously a test! You see Bill you're a smart, conniving person and obivously our Gm believes so too. I knew when Planner said he wasn't helping me and I would have to find a way out on my own that not only was Planner in on this whole deal but also that the bill was doctored!

Mr. F pauses at this stunning revelation

As much as you don't like to admit it we do share a few things in common. I mean you, I and the boss all hate some redneck backstage. He represents all that is wrong with America. Beer swilling trashy lowlife that he is!

Did Mr Fantastic dare just insult the former champion in front of his adoring Asylum fans?

In retrospect, I have throughly enjoyed the beatdown you and the boss have given him week after week after week!

Laughs, causing the crowd to boo

So why would I send you a bill for a guy... I enjoy seeing you hurt? That guy could rot on a stretcher for all a care and it wouldn't cost you or me a dime!

Mr. Fantastic turns to the tron behind him

Planner is this what your trying to do to me? I've been run through the Gauntlet and I'm still standing... You're running out of options

Mr. F turns back to Colt

So Bill... if you still really want that apology, you can level me for it!

Mr. F gets on one knee and presents his chin to Colt, giving him a free shot. Colt looks to be on the tip of anger and slowly rears back for a big punch, he pauses, flinches and then drops his arm to his side and smiles

Mr. F stands and procedes up the ramp

Last edited by Mr. Fantastic on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

An Apology from Mr. F Empty Re: An Apology from Mr. F

Post  Bill Colt Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:52 pm

* As Mr. Fantastic goes back up the ramp, the Titan Tron comes on and we see The Management Planner sitting in a hot tub surrounded by supermodels. He calmly sets down the glass in his hand and proceeds to offer a slow clap, a slight smile lit upon his face. *

Planner: Congratulations, oh apprentice mine. You have passed another test. I had to see how you would handle a situation outside of your direct control and given Mr. Colt's penchant for blatant insubordination, I figured he was the right person to bring this to your attention. I'll see you in the office tomorrow and we can discuss suitable compensation for your troubles. Oh, and Mr. Colt, I'll see you in my office in about an hour to discuss the final details of our arrangement. Now, I have some last minute business to attend to, so... be gone!

* Planner shoos away the camera and the Titan Tron goes blank. *

Carson: So, this entire time, the hospital bill was a hoax brought about through a deal between Bill Colt and the GM?

Robinson: You're quick on the uptake there partner. That's exactly what it looks like. Another test for our Apprentice Champion, one in which it seems he passed.

Carson: And you have to wonder how Planner got Colt to agree to his plan. He was right in saying that the Equalizer doesn't really play nice with others.

Robinson: I guess we'll find out later. I have to imagine it would be worth his while.

Last edited by Bill Colt on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it Thursday Friendly)

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Colt Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:29 am

OOC: Does anyone actually read these or do they just look at the name who posted and ignore it if it doesn't pertain to whatever show they are on? Because this is the second Tuesday RP that didn't get put in on Tuesday. I'll highlight the key phrase which showed it as being a Tuesday RP:

Carson: And here comes the Equalizer, Bill Colt, gracing us with an appearance on Tuesday Night at the Asylum.

I'm actually kinda miffed right now. I understand TMP is off getting hitched but I would think his VGMs would be able to keep up given the usual high level of excellence put into the shows.

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:47 am

I understand where bill is coming from... and frankly I thought we built a very good program here and I'm pretty upset this got overlooked. As Bill said this isn't a one time occurence and I hope it doesn't happen again.

P.S I don't want to be a burden, just a little upset

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

guys I am realy sorry, it is my job to get them into the shows. My main priority is to get RPs for the matches that are on that day into the show, and it didn't realy click that you would have wanted your RP put into the tuesday show. I have just read it all the way through now, and feel like a real tool for missing this out because it would have fitted in nicely, and there were slots we could have put it into.

I do read all the RP's and there is a lot of talent here at Classic Wrestling, just apreciate that I don't neccesarily have time to read them the moment they get put up, if there is an RP you would like in the show on a day that isn't the correct day could you do me a favour and message me saying so? That way I will be able to spot it and fit it in.

Again Im sorry for missing this out, I can re-word it and fit it in to tonights show if you want?
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Colt Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm just about to do that so no worries. Unfortunately it means there will need to be two segments with me in it so we can keep the storyline intact for the upcoming PPV.

In the future, why don't we implement a Subject Standard where you put a "Tue:" or a "Thu:" in the beginning of the subject so that there's no question about where an RP is supposed to go? I know you guys try hard to make sure things like this don't happen so I figure anything we can do as posters to make sure it doesn't would be a good thing.

I'll reply to this post when I'm done editing.

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Colt Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Ok it's edited. Not sure if Mr. F's needs changing unless you want to remove any references to the Asylum. I'll have the second RP up shortly. I know it'll be a tight fit but it's important to have what's in it out there before the Tuesday show (you'll see why).

Bill Colt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum