Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show: The Constrictor vs. Chaotic Bliss

2 posters

Go down

House Show: The Constrictor vs. Chaotic Bliss Empty House Show: The Constrictor vs. Chaotic Bliss

Post  Constrictor Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Alyssa Tyler, dressed in a cute pink suit, runs after The Constrictor as he heads toward the ring. She stumbles slightly on her high heels as The Constrictor stops and turns at the tunnel exit, straightens her jacket and raises her microphone. A lone spotlight illuminates a portion of the ring behind the wiry man.

AT: "Mr. Constrictor, can I get a few words before your match?"

Ray Gotti places a hand firmly on The Constrictor's shoulder, preventing him from going anywhere.

RG: "The Constrictor has a match to get to, little lady. He can't talk right now. 'Sides, he likes to let his actions speak for him, know what I mean?"

Gotti winks at the reporter, tightening his grip as The Constrictor tries to turn and continue toward the ring. Shrugging, she turns back toward the camera with a clever grin.

AT: "There you have it, folks- it looks like Chaotic Bliss was right! The Constrictor really does know that he can't win this match, and Bliss will wipe the floor with him."

RG: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Constrictor ain't afraid of nobody, see? 'Sides, it's a ring- don't make no sense to say 'wipe the floor' when you're talking about a wrestling ring. Fact is, The Constrictor's gonna tear him up."

AT: "Oh? Care to elaborate? I hear Bliss likes to strike from the shadows. How's he going to fight someone he can't even find?"

The Constrictor breaks in, chittering at his manager and gesturing toward the ring. Gotti begins to translate.

TC: "He likes to strike from the shadows. I know all about the shadows; I am being at home in them. In the jungle there is nothing but shadows, and the jaguar attacking from hiding. I am knowing how to hunt the things that lurk in the shadows. I am not thinking he is as good at hiding from me as he is thinking."

RG: "The Tribal Terror! The Tattooed One-Man Feud! My man has a new move nobody's seen yet, 'cept for me- call it Montezuma's Revenge! Saw the Mayan Maniac tear the jaw right off one of those jaguars he's always talking about with-"

Gotti breaks off as a shadow slips across the spotlight behind them, and The Constrictor suddenly slips out from under his hand and lopes quickly toward the ring, springing up onto a turnbuckle and launching himself after his prey ...

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

House Show: The Constrictor vs. Chaotic Bliss Empty Re: House Show: The Constrictor vs. Chaotic Bliss

Post  Chaotic Bliss Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:41 am

CB: Interesting... I don't recall ever telling Alyssa Tyler that I would wipe the floor with The Constrictor. But that matters not. What does matter is that she is quite right. Mr. Gotti, translate this:

By now you must know,
Dispite a new move and bag of tricks,
Bones will break and blood will flow,
Clean-up isle 666

*Chaotic Bliss vanishes from sight! Making his way to the ring through the shadows*
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down