Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show: The Constrictor vs. Squall Cloud

Go down

House Show: The Constrictor vs. Squall Cloud Empty House Show: The Constrictor vs. Squall Cloud

Post  Constrictor Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:11 pm

The Constrictor sits in a locker room, carefully applying facepaint. His face is whited, and a broad red stripe runs down his forehead and over his nose. The snake tattoo has been carefully colored with pigment. Ray Gotti stands behind him rubbing his shoulders, and "Wild" Bill Bronson holds a microphone before him. A bandage can be seen peeking out from under his trademark cowboy hat, and a brace makes it difficult for him to turn his head.

WB: "So, your first house match, and you're going up against Squall Cloud. He's known as a powerful but reclusive wrestler. Any thoughts?"

The Constrictor and his manager speak for a few moments in the smaller man's native tongue before Gotti replies.

RG: "He's gonna get rubbed out, like an IRS agent that's too nosy for his own good. Capice?"

WB: "He didn't say that."

RG: "Yes he did."

WB: "No, he didn't. Look, everybody knows you've had run-ins with the IRS. There was that scandal last year about bilking your clients for millions, and failing to report it on your taxes. You're probably not paying the Constrictor, and he doesn't even know what the IRS is! What did he say?"

Ray Gotti scowls.

RG: "What, you tryin' to be a wiseguy or sometin? Fine. He said 'I have seen a snake kill a cow much larger than itself. I will do the same as it: squeeze it until it stops struggling. A squall cloud is nothing to fear- it provides concealment for the predator as he hunts.' Stupid tribal nonsense."

The smaller man chitters at Gotti for a moment.

RG: "He also says 'if he does not have any trophies for him to show his prowess, or a woman to steal, maybe I will take his head to decorate my belt.' He also says that squalls are nothing to cause worry."

The Constrictor grimaces fiercely for a moment before breaking into a wide grin, his teeth startlingly white against his dark skin.

RG: "I'll tell you sometin' else: there are some powerful people that are afraid of tis guy. That's why they're pairin' him up wit Squall Cloud- they want 'im to fail so as he can't go after Dudely's title on account of him losin'. I hear Dudely's been greasin' the palms, if you know what I mean, and the management of this league is a crooked as a city cop."

WB: "Uh huh ... Constrictor, you're best known for your painful submission moves, particularly the Mayan Sacrifice. Tell me a bit about it."

The Constrictor begins to speak as Gotti translates.

TC: "In Mayan culture, victims who have honor of being sacrifice are bent backwards over altar and have heart cut out of their living flesh. I am doing similar thing, by bending body backwards over my chest and crushing ribs with my legs. It feels like heart will explode. I can show, if you like."

Wild Bill backs up quickly, shaking his head, as the Constrictor stands. He winces and clutches at the neck brace.

WB: "No, that's quite all right. Now, I've noticed in the last several matches that you have a new move, one I've never seen before in all my years of wrestling. Where did it come from?"

RG: "Oh, I taught him that. It's called the 'Bronx Brawler', an' I developed it during my years-"

Ray Gotti hesitates and runs his hands through his hair to pull it even higher as The Constrictor starts gabbling angrily, his face contorting.

RG: "Fine, fine. He says 'I learned it by watching the mighty jaguar hunt. I call it B'alam Jaguar Ambush- b'alam is Mayan for jaguar, which is a cunning predator. It leaps from concealment to destroy its prey. Here, I demonstrate.' No, wait-"

Gotti is cut off as The Constrictor suddenly springs from the bench and pounces on Gotti, scooping him up and smashing him onto a nearby wrestling mat. Bill Bronson turns back to the camera as Gotti twiches, facedown, in the background.

WB: "Well, an impressive demonstration of the B'alam Jaguar Ambush by The Constrictor. Watch for that in his upcoming match against Squall Cloud- if the Constrictor can pull that off against him, he might just have a chance against the Squall Cloud."

Constrictor

Back to top Go down