Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day Nerves PART 2

Go down

First Day Nerves PART 2 Empty First Day Nerves PART 2

Post  Tommy Hart Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:31 am

Tommy finally steps out of the cubicle and cleans himself up,he walks over to the mirror and just stares with a blank expreesion........Gee what have i let myself get talked into now?....

Just then Bobby comes rushing into the toilets,shouting Tommy Tommy this is it i have just been handed your first match up and im glad to say it's tonight.......Bobby failed to spot some of Tommy's sick on the floor and in all his haste slides headfirst into the cubicle......(crash bang wallop)..........

Tommy turns around after hearing the crash and spies Bobby pulling himself out of the toilet covered in sick,he tries not to snigger but finds it near impossible.......
Bobby who is my first match with?.........

Bobby replies some guy called revoluton,never heard of him,.........he goes over to sink to get cleaned up........

Tommy doesn't know the name so there's no fear as he thinks to himself perhaps a rookie like me,gee i may have half a chance.Then a horrible thought crosses his mind Bobby i have no gear with me.What time is the match at?

Bobby studies the piece of paper he was handed on Tommy's behalf,er ahem one hour's time,now don't panic...

Don't panic we live two hours away and i have no gear what else am i going to do but panic.....

Five minutes then ten fly past,then Bobby has a brain wave,well your wearing street clothes and your just a punk kid from the streets so that's your gear.....

They rush to the locker room and as they near the door Alyssa stops them,hey your that new guy how about that interview now?..........

Bobby says no time sorry and bursts into the locker room to fetch a pair of scissors to customize Tommy's clothes,after a few minutes he is ready.......

Well son this is it go and make me proud,i will be watching.............Tommy nods and heads to curtain area to wait for his big moment........A small smile comes across his face as he thinks this it what it all was for.........
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down