Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feud for the PPV: La Meako vs. The Constrictor

Go down

Feud for the PPV: La Meako vs. The Constrictor Empty Feud for the PPV: La Meako vs. The Constrictor

Post  Constrictor Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:59 am

*The Constrictor holds a large stack of posters in his arms as Ray Gotti hangs them. It's obvious that someone has been tearing them down as fast as Gotti has been putting them up; crumpled posters and torn-off corners litter the floor. They are variations on the previous poster: in these, The Constrictor stands front and center, arms crossed, with a fierce scowl on his face. Behind him is La Meako, looking somehow smaller and slightly pitiful. It is a decidedly unflattering picture of the man.*

*La Meako walks up to The Constrictor, clearly a much bigger man than the picture represents, and gets up in his face.*

"Well well well, if it isn't The Constrictor and Ray Gotti. Somehow I knew it would be you who was putting up these "new posters" around the place. What? Were you sad at the other poster making you look small? Well, guess what, Holmes?"

*La Meako stands up straight to the Constrictor.*

" It was pretty darn accurate."

*Gotti just stands there open-mouthed as La Meako confronts them, but The Constrictor drops the posters, which scatter amongst the detritus, and springs at La Meako. For a moment surprise and momentum favor the smaller man, and he slams La Meako against the wall and wraps wiry fingers deep into his throat while Gotti straightens his hair with a gloating smile. The battle quickly turns, however, and Meako throws The Constrictor off, raining blows down on him. Gotti quickly intervenes, shouting and making gingerly trying to interpose himself.*

"Save it for the ring, Constrictor. You'll get your chance at him ... damn, I like your spirit, though! The Mayan Maniac! The Jungle Killa! The Tatooed One-Man Feud! Ooh, this is gonna be a good match."

*Gotti mutters under his breath as La Meako stalks off.*

"Gonna make me rich, too."

Constrictor

Back to top Go down