Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Constrictor collecting trophies

Go down

The Constrictor collecting trophies Empty The Constrictor collecting trophies

Post  Constrictor Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm

On the screen, Tom Dudely swaggers down the hallway past "Wild" Bill Bronson, his Hardcore Championship Belt gleaming prominently around his waist. The camera pans over to a small, dark-skinned figure furtively watching Dudely, his manager beside him.

WB: "Ah, the Constrictor! Could I get a word with you?"

The Constrictor's manager breaks in, running a hand through his hair, which stands straight up above his head.

Ray Gotti: "You wanna talk to somebody, you talk to me, capice? I speak for him. 'Sides, the Constrictor, he don't talk too good. Don't speak English, ya know?"

WB: "Um ... all right. Doesn't speak English? Not at all?"

RG: "Not at all. But he can wrestle- boy, can he wrestle! The Jungle Killa! The Mayan Maniac! He'll chew you up and spit you out!"

WB: "Well, then, tell us a bit about the Constrictor. It seems a bit ... unusual, to have a wrestler that doesn't speak English. Where did you find him?"

RG: "The Amazon, my man! See, Ray Gotti, he searches all over the world for the best talent, and I'll sign 'em where I find 'em! Ain't no place too obscure to find the cure to boring wrestling! An' if you're interested in wrestling for me, sign up at www dot raygotti dot-"

WB: "All right, all right. Let's stick to the Constrictor, hmm?"

RG: "The Snake from Titicaca Lake! The Aztec Athlete! The Drinkin' Incan! The-"

WB: "We get the point. How did you meet him?"

RG: "Well, I was going village to village in the Amazon Basin, searching for talent ..."

Wild Bill rolls his eyes for the camera.

RG: "An, I see this guy, wrestling a jaguar! An' I think to myself, 'wrestle a jaguar? Think anybody in the CWF could wrestle a jaguar? Fuggedaboutit! I had to sign 'im, right there!"

WB: "We all know that you're making money off him, Ray Gotti, but what's the Constrictor get out of this? You're well-known for trying to cheat your wrestlers."

RG: "Hey, hey, hey! I don't cheat nobody, capice? An' the Constrictor, he gets ... uh, well ..."

Ray Gotti turns to speak with the Constrictor in a strange tongue, full of clicks and buzzes.

RG: "Well, he, uh ... he says the wrestlers here are soft and rich with shiny trophies, which he will use to adorn his hut and buy a wife in his tribe. In particular, he seems taken with Tom Dudely's hardcore championship belt."

The Constrictor speaks again in his odd tongue, tugging significantly on a belt of shrunken heads around his loincloth.

RG: "And, ah, he says he might collect a few heads as well."

Bill Bronson turns back to the camera as the pair continue after Dudely.

WB: "And that, ladies and gentlemen, was the Constrictor ... a strange man, but one worth watching."

Constrictor

Back to top Go down