Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Ball The Start Of The Comeback

Go down

Wrecking Ball The Start Of The Comeback Empty Wrecking Ball The Start Of The Comeback

Post  Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:37 am

Wrecking Ball has called a press conference

WB: Thanks for coming, Im here to say to everyone out there, that im not done with my chase for the Ayslum Title, but today my focus is else where, no not else, on another prize, im going after the Ultimate X Title in today's house show, I will be facing of against either The Constrictor or Cso Hardy, but to make it more interesting i will challenge the winner to a cage match, So i will warn you two now,bring everything you have because this is the start of my comeback to chase the Asylum Title

Wrecking Ball gets up and heads off to the gym

Back to top Go down

Wrecking Ball The Start Of The Comeback Empty Re: Wrecking Ball The Start Of The Comeback

Post  Constrictor Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:02 pm

The Constrictor stands at the front of the crowd watching the press conference, his arms folded across his chest. His expression seems calm and composed until the cage match is mentioned. Gotti stoops to whisper in his ear.

"Look, I know ya don't like the idea of a cage, but suck it up. If you beat Hardy-- an' I think you can-- it's just something you gotta do, capice? If you want that shiny trophy, suck it up and deal wit it."

The Constrictor listens impassively, nodding almost imperceptibly at the end.

Constrictor

Back to top Go down