Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Ball is in the gym training

Go down

Wrecking Ball is in the gym training Empty Wrecking Ball is in the gym training

Post  Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 am

Wrecking Ball is training in the gym, waiting for Tommy Hart to show up,he looks at his watch its 5:45am, where is he Wrecking Ball is thinking to himself, training starts at 6am and he is still not here.
Wrecking Ball pulls out his phone and dials Bobby's number

WB: Bobby, its Wrecking Ball here, where the hell is Tommy, its nearly time to get started and there is no sign of him, ive been here for an hour already, tell him he needs to hurry up

Bobby:Hang on i will find him

Bobby hangs up the phone and thinks to himself what has Tommy got himself in for
Wrecking Ball hangs up and continues to train

Back to top Go down

Wrecking Ball is in the gym training Empty Re: Wrecking Ball is in the gym training

Post  Tommy Hart Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:19 am

Bobby calls Tommy but no reply,just as he closes phone up Tommy comes hobbling into the gym....

Tommy look's over at Bobby and just blanks him,then out of the corner of his eye he spot's him....the legend Wrecking Ball....

He stare's with a blank expression on his face,sweat start's to pour before he even train's.Tommy hobble's over to him and trie's to speak but word's fail him.

Bobby step's in and does the introduction's as it's first time that they had properly met.

Tommy mumble's H-I

Wrecking Ball just says Move it kid and show me what you have got,make me proud of my choice of partner....

SThe rest of the training session is in complete silence except for Wrecking Ball barking out order after order to poor Tommy.After a couple of hour's Tommy close to exhaustion is glad to hear Wrecking Ball say one more order STOP

They pack up and Wrecking Ball look's at Tommy then at Bobby,smirk's then just leaves without speaking.

Tommy grab's his stuff and walk's off alone still blaming Bobby for everything........
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down