Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Rosin! Open your locker!

3 posters

Go down

Hey Rosin!  Open your locker! Empty Hey Rosin! Open your locker!

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:55 am

0dysseu5 and Manogre sneak down the hallway of the locker room late at night. Although it's dark, it's easy to see the two have been partying, as both have a drink in each hand, and Odysseu5's armour is covered in red wine stains. Through the darkness audible drunken giggling can be heard from both men, as they reach the locker room

0- hehehe...Rosin is going to lose his mind when he opens this one up in the morning.

M- He wont see this coming.

Manogre hands 0dysseu5 a bag, then promptly falls on the floor.

0- now i just need to put this here, and put this here...move this like this...

M- hehe make sure the fuse will light...

The camera pans into the locker...an elaborate fireworks display is hooked up to a brown paper bag. The bag does not smell good.

M- So it will go off as soon as he opens the locker?

0- It should...and then BLAMMO! Poop everywhere. Rosin's gonna be pissed. Best part is, we make it look like Rambo did it. The two of them will be so mad at each other they won't even care about us.

M- hehe this is great.

Manogre takes a giant swig of his drink

M- Cheers to Rock OD!

The two clink glasses then try to sneak away steath-like, but 0dysseu5 falls into a steel trash can making a huge racket. Manogre helps him up, and the two run out of the locker room laughing uncontrollably
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Hey Rosin!  Open your locker! Empty Re: Hey Rosin! Open your locker!

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:41 pm

As the two stumble about the place manogre bumps into a doorway and falls into the horsemens private dressing room. Fortunately for the drunken duo none of the horsemen are in, as in this intoxicated state neither would be able to wrestle for toffee.

Manogre: O.D. I've just had the most brilliant idea!

he pulls out a permanent marker and goes over to a photo of CSO Hardy and draws love hearts and puppy dogs all over the background, and writes "I'm a softy at heart, I just want a hug!" O.D. laughs

Odysseu5 grabs the pen and walks over to a picture of Bardey and writes "I secretly drink ribena rather than blood as I'm a vegetarian" before drawing a very fetching mustache on the picture.

The Rock OD in a very giddy state laugh their way out of the room, before once again stumbling into the same bin that is lying outside. O'Gara pops his head from the bin covered in banana peel.
manogre
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Elodor watches as the two leave the horsemens locker room and stumble down the corridor, as they leave he walks into see what they were doing, noticing the photos and the changes he turns and walks out again with a small smile on his face

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down