Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GM comes out to open the show!

Go down

The GM comes out to open the show! Empty The GM comes out to open the show!

Post  The Management Planner Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:53 pm

The Management Planner makes his way to the ring with a determined look on his face…

Planner: “So…CWF fans…I bet you all enjoyed last week huh?”

The CWF fans all cheer – last week’s Tuesday Night Brawl was a night to remember!

Planner: “Well don’t get used to having things your own way! I’m the General Manager! What I say goes! And what I say is this – The Mad Redneck will not defeat me at Road to the Championship!”

Boos resound around The Asylum, as Planner continues preaching his sermon.

Planner: “Tonight you will see not only the greatest wrestling show on earth, but also two momentous events that no-one else could have foreseen!”

The fans cheer again – but Planner usually has a double meaning when it comes to match announcements…

Planner: “First, you will all have seen that I will personally be facing The Xecutioner. He may want to have a word with Liberty Rock when we’re done - because what is gonna happen tonight is all his fault!

“Liberty Rock refused to lay down for me last week. I had him beat so bad, he was bleedin’ and everything! But the idiot referee – who I have since fired – called time on the fight. Doesn’t he know there is no time limit on the GM’s matches?

“And so the buck passes to The Xecutioner. X, I know this is a last-minute change to our match, but guess what? When I beat you, you’re FIRED!”

The fans boo louder than ever – The Xecutioner is one of the most popular superstars on the roster, one of the fans’ own. Why would Planner do this?

Planner: “Yeah, yeah, boo all you want. I couldn’t care less – I own this arena. I own the seats you’re sitting on. And I own each and every one of you!”

Fans start chanting ‘You suck’ to The Management Planner…

Planner: “So The Xecutioner is outta here – and The Mad Redneck will be following him shortly. You see, the second thing you will see tonight is the defeat of The Mad Redneck. I’ve employed the Made Man, John “The Brick” Rose, to take care of him for me. He’s an even tougher proposition for my ‘challenger’ than Tsikenonwaristak was – and I doubt he’ll pull through. Redneck – you’re going down. Just as I’ve planned!”

There it is – the message to The Mad Redneck. Let’s hope Red isn’t listening, because that’s the kind of behaviour that makes superstars like The Mad Redneck boil over.

Planner: “Ladies and Gentlemen, at next week’s Pay-Per-View, Road to the Championship, it will be me versus The Kodiak for the Classic Heavyweight Championship! Now let the games begin!”

The Management Planner makes his way back to his office, as Larry Robinson and Scott Carson prepare to take over the broadcast…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down