Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for Rock OD

2 posters

Go down

Training for Rock OD Empty Training for Rock OD

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:00 am

“Wild” Bill walks into the locker room where The Mad Redneck and The Patriot are training for their upcoming semi-final match in the Tag Team Turmoil Tournament.

The Mad Redneck: Come on partner, you need to get your head into the game. I know it was your birthday, but training is more important than the night you had last night. If you want to run with the big dogs, then you will have to get off the porch.

The Mad Redneck is in the ring with four other wrestlers who are using The Patriot in a wrestling training regiment called “Shark Bait”, and The Patriot is the bait. Every time Red hollers time another wrestler enters the ring giving The Patriot no time for a break. After about 25 minutes of this training, Red calls for the end.

The Mad Redneck: Ok, partner. Take five, get a drink, and get back over here for our interview.

The Mad Redneck: Afternoon, Bill. I know what you saw seemed harsh, but it is what he needs to make it in this tournament. We are not facing a couple of jobbers this week. We are facing Rock OD. They may like to have fun, but they are good at what they do.

“Wild” Bill: This is true. They are not in the semi-finals for nothing. So, what strategy will you employ to make it to the finals?

The Mad Redneck: Well, you have seen some of it. I plan on bringing the pain. Neither of Rock OD has had the pleasure of feeling The Iron Skillet to this point in their careers, but this Thursday they will get that pleasure. Well, should I say the pleasure will be all mine. I don’t want them to feel left out.

“Wild” Bill: Well you guys have been impressive to this point with great wins. Do you think the finals are in your future?

The Mad Redneck: The finals? To heck with the finals, we want gold, and that is our goal. We have not been stopped to this point, and Rock OD will be like the rest. They will be just a speed bump in our paths. I wonder what happened to my partner. I told him to take five, and I meant five only.

“Wild” Bill: Here he comes.

The Mad Redneck: Well, I am going to train some. I have to work on some of my submission escapes. So, talk to my partner. He needs and deserves a break. Patriot get over here and talk to Bill. Then when the interview is over it is time for more training. Bill there is no quit in The Patriot.

The Mad Redneck walks over to one of the wrestlers and begins to work on his Jiu-jitsu.

(OOC: Patriot add your interview here)

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

Training for Rock OD Empty Re: Training for Rock OD

Post  The Patriot Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:32 pm

(Patriot walks to wild bill covered in sweet with a water bottle in hand gulping it down)

Wild Bill: So patriot how is you training going?

Patriot: Very very very rough but you know what Bill, I can see it paying off. I am so much smarter in the ring and not to mention I can almost execute everything perfectly.

Wild Bill: Have you learned anything new?

Patriot: Yeah I thought I was more of a brawler but he has shown me that im more of a tech type of guy. He has shown me some simple but yet effective moves that I have learned and taken for my own.

Wild Bill: Do you feel confident in your and Red's tag team winning the gold?

Patriot: Of course. If we dont win it all then it will be a big disapointment.

Wild Bill: How was the party last night?

Patriot: Lets just say that im paying for it today.... now if you excuse me I got a lot more training to do.

( Patriot jumps in the ring and continues with the shark bait training and the camera fades out)

The Patriot

Back to top Go down