Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Final Eulogy

2 posters

Go down

The Final Eulogy Empty The Final Eulogy

Post  Mr. Fantastic Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 pm

( Mr Fantastic solemnly walks to the ring with his head down, with a sling of his arm)
(His entrance is void of Pyro)

Tonight, I stand before you to make possibly my final address of my short yet eventful career. The Gm was gracious enough to allow me to repent and consol any of my distraught fans here tonight just prior to my war with the man himself.

I learned early in my life that authority was not important and didn’t matter to me. I never understood the motto “ Don’t cross the boss”. Plain and simple, the boss didn’t scare me and he feared no one. It was a clash that I did not want. As these weeks have progressed I have learned to pull back the veil of that motto, it is not the boss that I should have been scared of, it was his friends.

The boss has many friends, in high places on the food chain, most higher then myself. They showed over the last three weeks, they can come forward in numbers and in force to make most back down, I may not be 100% but our GM miscalculated my spirit. Gass tore me apart (points to sling), Brick bruised me and Planner unleashed a preview of his fury and I’m still here.

I will come out a changed man, I will come out a broken man and yes I may come out an unemployed man, but when I emerge I will know one thing... I unleashed all of the anger I have pent up on the fraction of a man we call BOSS!

My fans who have stuck by me may be asking “Are you sure you can compete?”. Yes, If there is one thing I have made clear it is I like a challenge, so as the GM and I step into the wrestling graveyard tonight and battle till we can’t go on, I will aim to make one thing clear...

The era of Fantastic will never be forgotten!

(Mr. Fantastic drops the mic in the center of the ring and leaves to a hushed silence)

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

The Final Eulogy Empty Re: The Final Eulogy

Post  The Xecutioner Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Nice RP! IMO It was quite sad.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down