Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Management Planner has a few things to say...(USED)

Go down

The Management Planner has a few things to say...(USED) Empty The Management Planner has a few things to say...(USED)

Post  The Management Planner Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:04 pm

The Boardroom is standing room only, as the Chairman of the Board has gathered all his company’s employees together for a ‘special announcement’. Rumours abound that The Management Planner has had yet another change of heart...what does the Chairman have to say?
CHAIRMAN: Ladies and Gentlemen – quiet please! Hush!
We should all be deeply honoured to be here today, in the presence of such boundless talent. There stands in our midst one person who above all else is destined for true greatness. Allow me to elaborate.
This person has achieved more than anyone in our company could possibly imagine – he has combined his highly successful business career with his own personal ambition...to become a wrestling champion.
This great individual has already delivered on his promise - he entered his secondary profession as a lowly rookie of the Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance, and rose all the way to the top of that federation. He won both the CFWA Tsunami Championship and the CFWA Heavyweight Championship in less than six months!
This person then went on to hold the BRE World Eternal Championship, and to then found his own wrestling federation! This man, this great man, made over $150m from the sale of the Classic Wrestling Federation! He is the world’s greatest businessman, and I would like to announce, here before you now, that The Management Planner has left his latest Federation in search of greater challenges!
The room erupts in shock – Planner is the hero of all the company’s employees, and they were beginning to enjoy his unbridled success as much as he was. Why would he leave his last federation after winning so many matches?
CHAIRMAN: Ladies and Gentleman, I can proudly inform you that our Golden Child, The Management Planner, has become the newest recruit of the NWWA...and so, without further ado, allow me to introduce to you your hero, your idol - your Management Planner!
The Management Planner makes his way through the crowd, shaking hands with his colleagues as he passes through. He takes up his allotted position next to the Chairman.
CHAIRMAN: I know you will do us all proud my friend - now I shall step aside and allow you to explain this new move.
With that, the Chairman steps to the side of the room, allowing ‘The Boss’ the platform to address his colleagues.
PLANNER: I know how shocked you all are - that's the way I roll! I went to the last Federation for one reason and one reason only – to make money. Turns out, I have so much money, the $100k a week I was making just didn't satisfy me.
You see, money no longer motivates me. That’s why I have moved to the NWWA. I’m hoping that someone, anyone, can provide me with the challenge I've been looking for. But as befits my legendary status, I am fully expecting to be the undisputed NWWA Champion in the very near future! And not because I owe it to anyone, but just because I can - I am going to go out and prove to everyone just why I am Perfection Personified! Haha!
The crowd laughs along with Planner, seeing that he is having the time of his life. How does this man compete week-in, week-out, yet still manage to look so refined?
PLANNER: Now, my agenda for the coming weeks. My first match will be in the new season; I need to be ready. I will be off to the Bahamas shortly with my trainer, Miss McGhee, for some 'personal reflection time', if you know what I mean. When I return, I will ensure that my rise to the top of the NWWA is both short, and swift. No-one, not even The Mad Redneck, is gonna stop me from being where I belong.
In the meantime - Ladies, Gentlemen, Chairman – I issue an invitational challenge. Anyone who thinks they have what it takes to beat the Legend Killer – Perfection Personified - bring it on!
Planner weaves his way through the Boardroom crowd, drawing admiring glances from all the women - you can tell that Planner is feeling mighty happy with himself. He stops to punch the work experience kid square on the nose for touching his suit, and makes his way back to his office - and the delightful Miss McGee! Planner enters his office, shuts the door, locks the bolt and drops the blinds...
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down