Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the pressure getting to The Management Planner?

Go down

Is the pressure getting to The Management Planner? Empty Is the pressure getting to The Management Planner?

Post  The Management Planner Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:02 pm

After the match, Krissy Vaine is shown walking down a corridor, somewhere backstage at the Staples Center. As she approaches what seems to be the boiler room, Vaine can hear conversation coming from behind the door. She pauses to listen in…
-
PLANNER: “I’m telling you now, I will not go along with Silencer’s plan. How do I know he won’t turn on me? You tell him the answer is no!”
-
Vaine stands at the doorway, stunned. What is it that BGW’s General Manager has offered his biggest star? Before she can think on it, the door opens, and Miss McGhee stands before her.
-
MCGHEE: “Can I help you?”
-
VAINE: “Yes, Silencer sent me here to interview The Management Planner before his big match tonight. Is he available?”
-
McGhee is about to answer when ‘The Boss’ appears in the doorway next to his assistant.
-
VAINE: “Hello Mr. Planner – BGW fans across the world are wondering what your plans are for tonight’s big match against Nuke. What do you have to say to all of our fans?”
-
Planner looks enraged – his eyes are bulging and his nostrils are flaring as he eyes Vaine, incredulous.
-
PLANNER: “Who let you down here? Son of a bee sting! Tell Silencer I’m not going to fall for it!”
-
VAINE: “Sir, I don’t have a clue what you’re talking about. All I want to know is how you’re feeling right now, on the night you have the biggest test of your career to date. How are the nerves holding up?”
-
PLANNER: “Nerves? Nerves? Ha! I don’t get nerves, I’m Perfection Personified! Get outta here!”
-
Planner slams the door in Vaine’s face, leaving her and the cameraman stunned. However just as they are resigned to returning to Silencer’s office, Planner’s voice can be heard through the door.
-
PLANNER: “Who am I kidding? I’m in a glass cage of emotion!”
-
MCGHEE: “You’ll be fine sir. Just remember the plan. Follow the plan and you’ll be partying tonight.”
-
PLANNER: “You’re right, you’re right. Look at me. I’m a three-time Heavyweight Champion! I’m a Legend Killer, I’m the richest man in BGW, and I have the best-looking assistant money can buy! I can handle this Nuke guy. Yeah! I’m ready for that massage now!”
-
MCGHEE: “Just one thing before we start sir – you will have to give Miss Vaine an interview before your match. It’s part of your contract. When in Rome...”
-
PLANNER: “Yes? Please, go on.”
-
MCGHEE: “Err, do as the Romans do? It's an old expression.”
-
PLANNER: “Oh! I've never heard if it. It's wonderful though!”
-
As Vaine is standing listening, some rather startling sounds come through the door! She quickly makes her escape, vowing to catch Planner later tonight…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down