Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermatch Thought

Go down

Aftermatch Thought Empty Aftermatch Thought

Post  Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 am

Somahkawahho's continues to play after his and Andre the Hardcore Sergeant Benoit's victory over The Kodiak and Mammoth. The Kodiak and Mammoth have already left the ring and are heading up the ramp back to the locker room, to seek medical attention. Somahkawahho leans overs the ropes in the far corner and asks for a microphone.

Somahkawahho--- Ok cut the music I have something I want to say here about tonight.... Wow.... I did not know that you could wrestle like that Andre. I am very impressed in what i saw tonight. The Kodiak and Mammoth are very tough opponents and we gave them everything we had and prevailed as victors tonight. Maybe sometime in the near future we can team up again. Most likely after this Tag team Turmoil thing or whatever it is called. Because as of right now i am tagged with my brother who seems to be M.I.A here lately. But if i do not hear from him sometime in the near future before next weeks match. I could use someone to get my back in this fight with The Constrictor / Eddie Hawkins. They too seem to be a very good team. And I will need some kind of help,Trust believe me I know my brother and I can take them. But like I said before if I do not hear from him. I would not mind having you as a tag team partner. Who knows maybe you and I could even win the whole tourney. So what do you say about that?

Andre the Hardcore Sergeant Benoit turns and looks at Somahkawahho and pauses for a moment looking him dead in the eye.. A moment or two goes by and Andre the Hardcore Sergeant Benoit turns and climbs out of the ring and precedes to walk up the ramp towards the back without saying a word to Somahkawahho. Somahkawahho stands in the middle of the ring shrugging his shoulders.

Somahkawahho-- Um....Ok I guess he will get back to me about that. Anyway Hawkins and Constrictor I hope you two are prepared for myself and who ever my partner will be. Tonight I felt some of the old ways coming back to me tonight. So I hope you two are ready because the Apache Nightmare wants those tag titles and I will not stop until I have them in my hands!!!!!!!

Somahkawahho drops the mic in the middle of the ring as his music hits again. He begins to climb up each turnbuckle posing for the fans as the show goes to commerical.

Back to top Go down