Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermatch Thought

Go down

Aftermatch Thought Empty Aftermatch Thought

Post  Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 am

Somahkawahho heads back to the locker room with a look of disgust on his face. The moment he walks through the curtains he is met by Alyssa Tyler and a camera man. She hands him a note and waits patiently for him to read it out loud, because she did not read the letter herself after it was handed to her by one of Planners people.

Somahkawahho~~~Asylum Championship huh? ....... I wonder what that means... Who gave this you you Alyssa?

Tyler~~ It was one of Planners people... They told me to come and deliver this to you as quickly as I could Somahkawahho.. That is all I know I promise..

Somahkawahho~~~ Well I am guessing Planner or whoever wants me to stay away from the tag ranks and begin my run at one of the singles titles. And from the looks of this letter someone thinks that the Asylum Championship would be the best bet for me. So Mask I hope you know that this means the end of your short title reign. Now onto my brother here for a moment. Liberty I have no idea where you mind was tonight. You were all over the place and not in complete control of your body. I had to do alot to try to save that match for us and I just could not muster up the strength or fortitude to do it. Because from the beginning of the match I had to save you from losing it. So I think for now until you get your mind together again,We should go our separate ways. I am not saying if you need help I will not be there or anything like that. It is just I can not tag up with you in a match,because it seems every time we do get in the ring on the same team. You are never on the same page as me. So that is it for now I am done with being your tag team partner. Ok now Planner I hope you are hearing this. I want a chance to challenge for the Asylum Championship. It does not matter what I have to go through to prove that I am worthy of challenging for the title. Just give me my chance, I think I have earned at least that. So let me know I will be waiting on your response!!!!!

Somahkawahho shakes Alyssa's hand and walks off towards his locker room.

Tyler~~~ Do you know what folks? I actually think that guy could be a good challenger for our champion Mask. Planner has some thinking to do after this interview!

Back to top Go down