Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

season 2 opinion of Tjamp

Go down

season 2 opinion of Tjamp Empty season 2 opinion of Tjamp

Post  Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Wild Bill catches up with Tjamp before the start of his new season and his first round tag match.

WB: So Tjamp are you looking forward to the new season?

TJ: I certainly do Bill. It's a long time ago that you have seen me but I had a hard training schedule and I must say I feel bigger, better and stronger than before. I believe I'm entitled to a title shot and I will prove this in my first match. I also fought a lot of practise matches and it went just fine. Honestly speaking I fought like a true saiyan. I hid my real strenght. However I will reveal this in my first tag team match with solstice against Wrecking Ball and Hart.

WB: I believe there is still some unfinished business with WB.

TJ: That's right. In the last season, I lost against WB in the asylum title race. That was a big disillusionment. Now it's time for payback. I'm really sorry for his tag team partner Hart. Hart will regret that he did not choose for The Mad Redneck as tag team partner but that's not my problem.

WB: And why Solstice as your tag team partner?

TJ: Solstice is a promsing rookie and I have set my mind on it to train him because he's also a technique wrestler. I'm experienced and he can learn a lot of me. I believe in his abilities and he will get better every fight. Together we will be a strong and invincible tag team. WB and Hart are warned.

WB: Thank you Tjamp! It seems that Tjamp is ready for the new season.

Back to top Go down