Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training for Season 3

Go down

Training for Season 3 Empty Training for Season 3

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:47 am

"Wild" Bill catches The Mad Redneck who is sitting back in his dressing room listening to some smooth Jazz and enjoying a cold one.

"Wild" Bill: Shouldn't you be training for the upcoming season in the CWF?

The Mad Redneck: I have been training, but one needs to rest his muscles so they can train the next day. I am taking a break. What better way to relax but to listen to some good music and sip a cold one?

"Wild" Bill: True. You should be training for your upcoming match with tjamp.

The Mad Redneck: Well, Bill here's the deal. I have no problem facing tjamp for the title, but besides being a silent desctructive force in the CWF what has he done?

"Wild" Bill: Well, he has dispatched most of the top talent in the CWF, and now he wants a shot at the title.

The Mad Redneck: That is true. He has taken down some of the best the CWF has to offer, but has he had any real trials. Has he had to go through a tournament to gain the status of being number 1.

"Wild" Bill: Well, no he hasn't. The fans of the CWF may see this as a Champ trying to hold onto the title longer than he is worthy of doing so.

The Mad Redneck: I Don't want to hold onto a title that is meaningless. You know me Bill, I will take on all comers. What I am proposing is simple. Let tjamp face what many have faced in the CWF. He can prove his worthiness as we all have had to do. What I want to do is let tjamp enter a tourament to gain the number 1 contender spot. What I will do is defend the title against soe of the newer competitors in the CWF. If I survive to the PPV for this season, then I will defend the title against the winner of the tournament. I will still defend the title every week just as I always have, but just in a different format.

"Wild" Bill: That does sound interesting, but the fans can not be too happy with it.

The Mad Redneck: The fans will be very happy with it. they will see it as a Champ giving the "So Called" Underdogs in the CWF a shot at the greatest title in the CWF. What a better way to help out the younger talent in the CWF?

"Wild" Bill: Good point. So who will your first challenger be?

The Mad Redneck: Hmmmm, I guess you will just have to wait and see. I will call them out during the season opener.

"Wild" Bill: well, there you have it folks. In true redneck fashion, the champ is giving a shot at the CWF heavyweight to some of the up and coming wrestlers in the CWF. So, gentlemen be ready if your name is called you have a shot at glory!

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down