Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

creating a super-move

Go down

creating a super-move Empty creating a super-move

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Manogre and Odysseu5 are in the gym with Dudley and Mysterio. Manogre is giving a little pep talk to the BoP

Manogre: Im realy greatful that we all got through our first round matches, Tom you have a great partner in Tsi and J you have a strong partner in Mask. If we want to ensure that at least one of us comes out on top during this tournament though we will need something special about our teams. Me and O.D. get on realy well but as of yet we haven't realy hit a move thats been that powerful. One move can win a match guys, and I would much rather be the person hitting that move than recieving it! I want you both to go and talk with your partner and come up with a tag move that can end the match.

+Odysseu5 sneezes+

bless you! anyway we need to make sure that the horsemen don't end up with the title, so one of us needs to win it. Me and O.D. haven't realy had much success coming up with a powerful "super-move" so if you can come up with one then thats an advantage to us.

Mysterio and Dudley leave the gym.

Right, back to training we go!

O.D.: Hang on, I just need a minute!

Odysseu5 grabs a tissue and blows his nose.

Ok lets go!

Woah woah woah woah buddy, I can't have you training when your like this. Go rest up, Il see what I can think up move wise whilst you having a cuppa coffee or something.

Odysseu5, looking fairly sad at the prospect of missing a training session, does what he is told and goes to put the kettle on. It is clear he is not well.

I hope he gets better for our tag match!

manogre walks over to a flip chart and starts drawing out possible moves that they can perform. Once again the metaphorical light bulb lights up above Manogre's head...

it's perfect!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down