Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

next move for elodor

3 posters

Go down

next move for elodor Empty next move for elodor

Post  elodor Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Elodor is seen backstage talking to the Blood Queen,

EB: So this is it the fall of the horsemen, Bardey fired and Cso going his own way looking for a new partner, I wish I could say I was sorry to see it end but as you know things have not been working since the start.

First we had Bardey focused on nothing but what he wanted and that never seemed to be success for the group, then instead of focusing on tag gold our leader Cso was more focused on the hardcore title, speaking of our leader he never even lead us, he was more happy to sit back and ignore challenges made against us, he left it up2 me to defend the horsemen from the likes of the blood order pact, not to mention the fact that I was always the most likey to win gold here.

If I had been in charge these things would never have happened, the group would have remained focused and the blood order pact would have been dealt with long ago.

Now to make matters even more interesting, Bliss has been challenging the Mad Redneck, If the horsemen still existed as a force maybe fighting against us in a gauntlet match would have been enough to take us down, Im not stupid enough to believe any of us are ready to face him one on one yet. Bliss you should know, Redneck single handedly defeated the two of us in the tag team tournament with his rookie partner, so yea maybe the four of us could have won but that isnt gonna happen now.

Bliss I have a message for you, I planned to challenge Cso for leadership of the horsemen but that is unneccesary now, so I say this I still need a tag partner and you are my first choice, the blood pact will reign supreme, but bliss I dont mind aiming high but sometimes you need to be more realistic, Tag title, asylum title and eventually heavyweight title when we are ready and have proven ourselves.

That needs to be our aim, we need to prove ourselves ready to face the champions. Are you with me my friend?

elodor

Back to top Go down

next move for elodor Empty Re: next move for elodor

Post  Chaotic Bliss Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:53 am

CB: Worry not Elodor. I would be honored to continue as your tag partner. But as far as the Mad Red Neck is concerned... although the timing may be poor, I have no intention of recanting on my challenge. We are talking about a history making first ever Gauntlet Match as the Main Event. I can't think of a better way to start the season.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Hardy from his Castle.......

CSO: I know The 4 Horsemen are no longer together but I always will consider you my brothers, my friends... So what I'm trying here to tell is that I'm up for it I will got your back and in return I hope you will got mine....

As Hardy drinks his wine the camera fades away.........
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down