Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post)

2 posters

Go down

The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post) Empty The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post)

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:58 pm

Manson O'Gara is in his kitchen cleaning up the wreckage from the new years party. He puts his hands on his waist when he notices a few people have used his marble table as a bed, and fallen through it.

Manogre: It's the same every year! Come on, up! Help me clean this mess!

a few of the party goers are curled over a plant pot being sick. This doesnt bode well as O'Gara notices.

Manogre: You can not be serious! That's my prized cactus!

no-one rushes to help with the cleaning.

Manogre: Right everybody out!

people look at him, before doing what they are told. One man stumbles, trips up and falls through the window.

Manogre: ARGHHHHH!

he walks over to the door and ushers everyone outside. When the last person has left he picks up the phone and dials O.D. who suprisingly sounds very hungover.

O.D.: come on man its early! I want to get some sleep!
Manogre: there are more important things than sleep my friend. It took a party, lots of wrecklace antics and a room of broken, tacky artifacts for me to realise maybe we are going the wrong way about the tag titles.

O.D.: the tag titles? come on mate its the new year! I've been partying since christmas, we've got another weeks holiday before we even have to start thinking about training again!
Manogre: thats the point. Another week to work out a plan of attack! The underdogs showed us that we arent unbeatable! we need to be using this time to get our acts together and put up a fight to claim the titles that are rightfully ours! You are either with me in all this or you arent. Either way Im hitting the gym later tonight, get some training in. If you want to join feel free. We need to show that we are serious about being the number one contenders.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post) Empty Re: The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post)

Post  Odysseu5 Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

Odysseu5- Ugggghhhhh.....Why couldn't he have waited till this afternoon to tell me this..

Odysseu5 rolls out of bed, and hangs up the phone, complaining the whole time.

O- I guess we should start to take this seriously, and I will, as soon as this hangover goes away...

Despite his obviously throbbing headache, Odysseu5 picks up his armour, and heads to the arena...there is a long day of training ahead
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post) Empty Re: The Parties are over, The Title Hunt Begins (think this is the 2000th post)

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 pm

A few days of hard training go by, 0dysseu5 throws a jobber out of the ring and manogre claps his hands together.

Manogre: I think we are ready for the title my friend. All we need know is to get ourselves in as the number one contenders at the pay-per-view and sit back. You have trained hard and I am greatful!

manson o'gara puts on his jacket and heads out the door
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down