Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Star Review

2 posters

Go down

Rock Star Review Empty Rock Star Review

Post  Manson O'Gara Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm

There is a knock at Planners door, no reply. Another knock, followed by another lack of a reply. Manson O'Gara pushes the door open slowly and sees a topless Management Planner holding a 25kg weight, doing arm curls...

Planner: 999...1000...1001...1002 ahh yea thats the spot, massive burn in my upper dorsimals... I don't know if you heard but I did over a thousand (thank you rip offs from anchorman =D)

O'Gara: erm...ok... Planner I hate to barge in on you like this, I know you have a busy training schedule now you are back in the ring again. But I just wanted to make a request. Considering I spend a lot of time here having a few drinks, I get to see a llot of the backstage banter. Alongside the weekly top ten that we post I was wondering if I could write up a sort of...rockstar review, for the fans to get a feel for one of the wrestlers each week. Maybe somebody new, maybe somebody old... We could all benifit from learning a bit more about each other. I could do it once a week, if you give me the say so...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Rock Star Review Empty Re: Rock Star Review

Post  The Management Planner Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Planner looks at Manson before turning to stare in the mirror.

Planner: "Mmm. I look good. I mean, real good. Hey Manson, come see how good I look!"

Manson doesn't really know what to say, so he stands there mute in the hope that the GM starts making sense...

Planner: "You know, I like you kid. You've got ideas. I'm an ideas man myself. And there may be some merit to what you've just said. I mean, it's never going to be as popular as, say, a squirrel that can water-ski, or a La Hoya man clinging to life after being viciously attacked by a pack of wild dogs in an abandoned pool, but I can see where you're coming from.

"Tell you what - I'm gonna let you go ahead with this. But on one condition. Our affiliates are worried about a lack of an old, old wooden ship used during the Civil War era..."

Manson: "You mean diversity?"

Planner: "Yeah, that's the one. You gotta make sure you strike a good balance between our current stars and our future champions. You do that and you could really go places in the CWF. Now get the hell outta my office. Meeting adjourned!"

Manson walks off and makes his way to his locker room, hoping fervently that Planner doesn't notice that he 'borrowed' a bottle of Planner's favourite scotch, Eddie Hawkins-style...
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down