Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Horsemen

2 posters

Go down

Four Horsemen Empty Four Horsemen

Post  elodor Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Elodor Bloodmane is seen backstage

Many of you may be wondering why I decided to join forces with Cso Hardy, Bardey and Chaotic Bliss, those of you who know me, know that me and Bliss have a past, a friendly rivalry based on respect from our time under our previous employer so I have no problem working alongside him now, As for Hardy and Bardey well

You may remember only a few weeks ago, I stepped up and answerd J mysterios request for help against Hardy and Bardey, only for him to reject me,

That wasnt smart.

At the time I let it go I told him I wouldnt hold it against him, Yet in an interview he says that he thinks I might be gunning for him, again I let this slight against me go.

More recently I have noticed a lack of ambition from many of the wrestlers here, no one stepped up and answered my open challenge, and then after the draw for the asylum championship chase was announced I got drawn with La meako, I told him that I would give him the respect he deserves when we face,

How did he respond?

By mocking me, by calling me a joke

That wasnt smart either.

So then Hardy came to me with an offer, he had no problem with me over my offer to help Mysterio, he showed me respect when we spoke, helped me to understand that sometimes it helps to have someone watch your back, he told me his idea for a group of young hungry wrestlers looking out for each other, a group that will help each of its members attain what is rightfully theirs.

Most people have written off my chances in the upcoming tournament, some atmit I am a threat, now maybe the smart people will understand that this title shall be mine now that I have the horsemen to support me, although I like to think of us as the Blood Pack.

I hope you all wont be too upset when one of us is crowned at the end of the tournament, and remember Blood will flow freely now the Horsemen are here

elodor

Back to top Go down

Four Horsemen Empty Re: Four Horsemen

Post  Cso Hardy Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:23 am

CSO Hardy enters the ring by his side is the beautiful Alyssa

CSO: As the leader....no ...as the founder of THE 4 HORSEMEN I felt obligated to come out here tonight and say a few words for our fans!!!!

The crowd cheers!!!!!!

CSO: Elodor spoke the truth earlier tonight...yes I showed him respect, I showed respect to Chaotic bliss, I showed respect to my bro Bardey..... I showed respect to them because they deserve it!!!!! They are eager to win....they have that blood thirst they simply want to win at any cost!!!!! The horsemen will watch each others backs...we will be the most successful stable in the history of CWF!!! We will hold all the championships in this federation..we will be the ultimate wrestlers!!!!!!!!

Cso Hardy wants to leave the ring when notices that Alyssa is a bit pale...

CSO: You feel ok Alyssa??? You look a bit pale.what's wrong?
Alyssa: No nothings wrong...just I forgot to drink SPECIAL No.69....that's all.....
CSO: Luckily I have a small bottle at me.....here drink it..

Alyssa takes the bottle..and drinks the hole SPECIAL No.69......She looks already better......Alyssa leaves the ring by the arm of the TRANSYLVANIAN NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down