Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen

4 posters

Go down

overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen Empty overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:35 pm

The lights go down around the arena and the bitter end by placebo starts to play. Victor at the pay-per-view, manson o'gara makes his way to the ring clutching a guitar closely in his hands. It is clear he is on edge, as many threats have been made by the horsemen on him, after his attack on Chaotic Bliss.

Manogre steps into the ring and removes his jacket placing it in the corner of the ring. He picks up a microphone and the music fades out.

Manogre: Ladies and gentlemen, Rock stars and rock chicks. I have come out here tonight to sort out a few things, the main one is to explain myself over why I attacked Chaotic Bliss after our match. First of all, I would like to congratulate him for lasting as long in the match against me as he did, I tell you something I actualy had to break a sweat which was not something I was expecting. Plus he did have a moment where I was worried and he put me on the back foot, so fair play to him and I mean that.

manogre pauses, then gets back to business.

Manogre: However! The past few weeks I have been plagued with him constantly destroying my guitar strings, and putting down my musical abilities! During the match I tried to put a serious hurt on him, I wanted to make him tap out so for me a win by pinfall was not a true victory! I guess in the heat of the moment I wanted to show you what a true rock star can do, and my electric guitar leg lock clearly showed you why you dont go around breaking peoples things! If you want me to do that to you again feel free to step in the ring after you've crossed me!

the crowd chear, it is not very often that O'Gara is this serious, he always means business, but never in a scary, focused way.

Manogre: second thing I came here to say, The four horsemen...

the crowd boo

Manogre:...the four horsemen, who I am fairly sure have never actualy ridden horses, and realy do not resemble plague, famine, poverty or death, have decided to place a hit on me, for my "lesson teaching" of one of there members.

the crowd chear

Manogre: You know what, Hardy...if you want to come into the ring with me well thats all rock and roll, I will be waiting for you, don't expect an easy ride! Just know that I am not the only person in the locker room who is happy to see you guys crash and burn in ring. If i remember rightly you didnt have a very good season, maybe now is the time to re-evaluate your strategy and go for matches that you have a chance of winning...? Sure, hardy if you fought your own team you might find yourself on the winning side as they are the only people who are worse in ring than you are!

the crowd chear even louder!

Manogre: Basicaly, all i wanted to say tonight was the following, chaotic bliss you suprised me in the ring, you brought your A game and i respect you for it, unfortunately for you however you'd crossed me far too many times in the past few weeks and that was me showing you who is boss. Horsemen, I dont want a war with you but if you want payback i will wait here in the ring for you, as clearly you dont have what it takes to bring me down!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen Empty Re: overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen

Post  elodor Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:14 pm

manogre yes bliss may have annoyed you the past few weeks by cutting your guitar strings, thats just his way of telling you to learn to play first. but is a little annoyance worth trying to end someones career, luckily for you, you failed and bliss will be back in no time.

As for the horsemen picking fights we can win, well all im going to say to that is the last time i checked management planner was the Gm round here and he picks the matches, I for one dont pick on people weaker than me unless they deserve to be taught a lesson, i prefer the challenge of a real competitor.

which brings me to my next point, claiming we dont have what it takes to bring you down, if i remember correctly its was me that left you lying in a pool of your own blood soon after joining the fed, maybe all the knocks to your head have made you forgetful.

and lastly i turn my attention to your friend odysseu, he talks alot about the horsemen as well, claiming he wants to see us fail, yet all we have done is band together for the betterment of all, its not us that break the rules and use guitars on our opponents and its not us that attack them after the match either. But odysseu you talk alot and yet twice i have made an open challenge to everyone here in CWF and yet neither time did you step forward in fact the only person that did was my stable mate bardey, so dont claim that you will destroy us when you are afraid of even fighting us at all let alone fairly

elodor

Back to top Go down

overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen Empty Re: overconfidence or the downfall of the 4 horsemen

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 pm

if i remember rightly, that was the old me you fought back at the start of the federation, in a pre-match that required for me, minimal attention, which brings me to part two where no1 challenged you for an open invitational. We have all had them, and if you are currently involved in something (myself being in the championship chase) you dont realy want to get involved in more fights! I truely do hope chaotic bliss is ok, i have a lot of respect for the guy after finaly going toe-to-toe with him, but I dont have respect for the things he does, the decisions he makes, the battles he makes for himself. I was just making sure he is more "careful" in the future... Don't expect me not to be helpful towards him during his recovery time, I'm not a bad person and I hope the guy gets well soon. Now he knows there are bigger fish in the sea I hope he changes his ways and actualy makes something of himself!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:43 am

Manogre, you are right. Those I take on do tend to be higher up on the card then myself. I could have taken the easy path and focused on those weaker than me. However, doing so would only serve to weaken my mind, body, and soul. Our match was close, it truly could have gone either way. You were able to avoid my finisher and came out of it victorious. But that wasn't enough for you was it? You just couldn't walk away with a strong hard fought win. The moment you locked in the figure four... Was the moment that life as you knew it, ceased to be.

Win or loose, whatever doesn't kill me...makes me stronger. You failed to kill me. You failed to end my career. Soon you shall see my new found strength and the strength of the Horsemen at my back. The only thing you succeeded in, was proving once and for all that you truly are the failure I said you were. You have no idea the hell you have unleashed upon yourself. Pandora's box has been opened, exposing your sins and no amount of hope can save up from the wrath of the Four Horsemen.

Prepare yourself Manogre....
To reap that which you have sewn
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

you know what guys? I came out here to make an apology and publicly explain myself. You are all crazy! I tell you what, Im going to forget all about that apology and bring you true rock hell! If its revenge you want Im going to make sure you dont get it, and keep laying the beat down on you guys until you get the point. This clearly is your end!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:06 pm

manogre, i was willing to accept your apology but you crossed a line and needed to be punished for your transgression, however it seems bliss isnt finished with you anyway

but i would like to clarify something when i was talking about the open challenges i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to odysseu who was eliminated from the championship chase at the same time as i was, i was just making a point that he seems to like talking about our downfall yet is unwilling to do anything about it himself, not sure if you really want him in your corner.

As for yourself, i respect the fact that you have stood up to us, you may have lost to me but you came back and got yourself on a roll and were able to defeat bliss. unlike some around here you have at least done your talking in the ring as well as on the mic.

as for who gets to exact your punishment on you for your actions at the ppv well i think i'll let bliss decide on that as it was him you tried to cripple

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseu5 Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:24 am

Odysseu5 comes out onto the tarmac, and joins Manogre on stage.

Well looks like we've got ourselves a little bit of attention here rock star. Looks like we may have to have a little fun. You want your match Elodor come and get it. You want just me? Fine. Let's do this anytime you choose. I'll be there. You think you need some help? I dare you to try and take us on, hell bring the little ninja; could be a decent tussle.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:49 am

>Chaotic Bliss appears on the Titan Tron<

CB: Odysseu5 and Manogre!

CB: While lacking any musical talent, the two of you make quite the motley crew. The two of you should feel honored, as you will be the first victims of the newly founded tag team...

THE BLOOD PACT

>The camera pans out to reveal Elodor Bloodmane is standing next to Chaotic Bliss<

CB: You will fall before our might. Your blood shall flow.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:33 pm

I think Bliss has said it perfectly, if the two of you are man enough to face us, you know where to find us, we hide from no one.

before you accept the challenge though make sure you come prepared for your blood will flow, and manogre your guitar will break

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down