Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 4 Horsemen facing each other......

5 posters

Go down

The 4 Horsemen facing each other...... Empty The 4 Horsemen facing each other......

Post  Cso Hardy Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Hardy enters the Asylum looking upset and very mad, he grabs a mic and heads to the ring....

CSO: I've read the matchcard and I have to say that I'm rather disappointed in the GM..... He made me and my bro to face our stable brothers.... Now thats just isn't right.... Perhaps he badly wants us out of the tag team turmoil...But my brother and I we will give our best in the ring...and also we will show respect to our brothers!!!

Hardy drops the mic and he goes backstage, while his music is playing....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_cS_qH4s5I
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

The 4 Horsemen facing each other...... Empty Re: The 4 Horsemen facing each other......

Post  Manson O'Gara Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:16 am

hardy you can always look at the bright side, at least now you can say that one of the teams the horsemen is putting in will advance...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

The 4 Horsemen facing each other...... Empty Re: The 4 Horsemen facing each other......

Post  Odysseu5 Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:18 am

only to be beat in the second round...
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 pm

very funny guys, esspcially from you oddyseu after the beating bliss gave you recently, and even if manogre was able to beat me it was a much closer fight, im sure the two of you are just glad your not facing either of the horsemens team, but as you say at least one of us will be advancing, thats more than you can say or hope for

as for the GM im sure you have your reasons for piting us together this early in the tournament, although i cant see any good reasons, why would you want to put the match of the tournament on first surely you would want a match of this quailty in the final, or is that what you are scared of, after losing your title to mad redneck you want to stack the tag tournament in your favor?

Hardy, Bardey yes we are stable mates but in this tournament it is every team for itself, im sorry to see you go out so early but im sure you understand its nothing personal you are just in the way of the blood pact and so your blood must flow

she is coming soon

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:36 am

manogre wrote:hardy you can always look at the bright side, at least now you can say that one of the teams the horsemen is putting in will advance...

Yes Manogre, it's too bad however that your team can't say the same thing.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down