Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pre-recorded message from the GM...

Go down

A pre-recorded message from the GM... Empty A pre-recorded message from the GM...

Post  The Management Planner Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:52 pm

The camera is focussed on a telephone, and as a hand puts the receiver down the camera pans up…it’s The Management Planner!

“Hello everyone – it’s your friendly General Manager with a pre-recorded message for The Mad Redneck!

“Red, you think you’re so smart. That you’ve got it all figured out. Well let me tell you amigo, you don’t. Nothing you’ve done so far has surprised me. No Iron Skillet, no Redneck – it’s as simple as that.

“You’re a one-trick pony Red. The Iron Skillet can’t save you. Tsikenonwaristak is going to beat you later tonight, and when you’re beaten and bloody, you know you’ll be reaching for that Iron Skillet. But you do that Red and your challenge to me is officially over. Comprende?

“And even if you do somehow manage to beat Tsi, there’s an even bigger challenge awaiting you next week…

“I’m about to go out and beat Liberty Rock now. That has-been has done nothing in my federation, and I’m about to go out and retire him for good. You hear that Liberty? When I beat you, your employment with the Classic Wrestling Federation is TERMINATED! You’re going down – Red and Liberty Rock – just as I’ve planned…”

Planner picks up the phone again and immediately starts shouting orders…
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down