Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message for our GM

2 posters

Go down

A Message for our GM Empty A Message for our GM

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 am

(A mock funeral procession leads Mr. Fantastic to the ring)

Planner, I believe something needs clearing up, so I'm going to be out here running a public service of sorts. You think I’m afraid of you? This is far from the truth, I can see why some people would be afraid after all you sign the checks but me... no. I’m not here to collect a paycheck, I’m here to show my value as a commodity and earn people’s respect. Obviously, I haven’t earned yours but I plan to change that, if it means I have to beat you within an inch of your life I will do just that.

Planner, I have you and these people figured out. You tapped out on purpose, you were scared I was not fit to finish the job you started and had no confidence in me so you quit. You were scared your business protege was encroaching on your territory, I was a threat! You saw no one capable of dismantling the career of a superstar like myself, but you being the planner and all, you needed to make a “budget cut” and you decided to take it upon yourself to do just that. So we’re in a steel cage 3 weeks from now.

Planner, this scheme puts us in the most barbaric structure known to man! I will not go in there looking to win, I will go in with a single solitary purpose, making sure that win or lose my opponent will be unable to leave!

So with that Planner the ball is in your court, what you do with it up to you, but I ask one thing and one thing only of you...

Come out here so I can size you up!

Mr. Fantastic
The Fantastic One

Back to top Go down

A Message for our GM Empty Re: A Message for our GM

Post  The Management Planner Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:27 pm

The Management Planner's music hits and the fans cheer - it looks like Mr Fantastic is going to get his punishment earlier than they had anticipated!

After 20 seconds or so, the General Manager appears on the TitanTron, much to the relief of Mr Fantastic! He appears to be in the CWF Boardroom...

"Hello CWF fans, it's me - TMP. Your friendly neighbourhood GM. And I'm here with an important message...for Mr Fantastic."

The GM walks around the Boardroom table and stops to pour a drink of scotch.

"Mmm...that smells good. I mean real good. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotchy, scotch."

Planner downs the glass and looks back at the camera.

"And that, Manogre and 0dysseu5, is what real men drink.

"Mr Fantastic. It must feel quite the opposite right now huh? See, you've gone and dug yourself a hole, and there's no getting out of it for you.

"You could have apologised for costing me my shot at Tag Team gold. But you didn't. Instead, you went out to that ring and cried like a little girl, trying to sound all brave for the fans.

"Listen here, and listen good - I could have just fired you. Straight off. But because you think you're better than you really are, I want to bring you down a peg or two before I give you your P45.

"On Thursday Night Brawl, you are going to get a brutal - and might I add savage - beating, at the hands of John "The Brick" Rose. I myself will be facing Nacho Libre, who is by far and away a better wrestler than you could ever hope to be."

Planner walks past the camera, all the while talking.

"And so to my warning. If I were you, I'd lie down for John Rose, for Tommy Gass, and for me - because if you do not, this may well happen. Come here Jimmy!"

Suddenly Planner comes past the camera with a young member of the CWF writing staff grasped over his head - he slams him down through the Boardroom table, which collapses in a heap around the victim!

"I will give you your P45, whether you like it or not. Your days are numbered Mr Fantastic - just like Jimmy. Meeting adjourned."

Planner walks off humming a merry tune, as Jimmy lays unconscious in the middle of the wrecked table. Mr Fantastic looks wide-eyed at the Titantron, then runs off backstage. Will the CWF fans ever see him in a ring again?
The Management Planner
The Management Planner
General Manager

Back to top Go down