Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF

3 posters

Go down

A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF Empty A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF

Post  J Mysterio Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 pm

J Mysterio's music plays and J comes into the sight of the CWF fans.

J:"Everyone knows that this season there is going to be a tag team tournament so I'm just coming out here to send a message to every tag team in the CWF, Border Patrol is going to be the next big thing in the CWF and no team will stop us. Mask of Fury and I are an unstoppable combination. Our GM TMP can send any team out at us but the end result will still be the same Mask of Fury and J Mysterio will win. Border Patrol will become the first ever Tag Team Champions!!!!!"

J paces around the ramp.

J:"So in our first round match we will dominate our opponents."

J walks to the locker room.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF Empty Re: A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF

Post  Manson O'Gara Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:34 pm

J me and O.D. wish you luck in the upcoming match, in the unlikely event that Rock OD dont take the titles I would prefer it if you do, keep the title within the BoP.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF Empty Re: A message to all the Tag Teams in CWF

Post  Tom Dudely Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:08 am

What? No love for Dudely?

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:22 pm

theres always love for dudley, it goes without speeking. I dont have to wish you to do well, you just will =D
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down