Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brickhouse Closed?

Go down

Brickhouse Closed? Empty Brickhouse Closed?

Post  John The Brick Rose Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:42 am

*The camera pans the outside of The Brickhouse Gentleman's Club. For weeks now, we have not heard or seen anything from this usually packed and lively establishment. Just seconds after hearing "Cut" from off camera, we see the lights flicker on inside, and the silhouette of a large figure appear in the window. The door swings open as the cameraman rushes forward for a closer look. We see John "The Brick" Rose step into the frame.*

Brick: Looking for me? Seems to be the case lately. Business drew me away for a bit. Got alot of messages on the machine to go through. Buncha jabrones asking where I am. Well obviously I ain't there to answer, so why ask? Tsikenonwaristak, I heard you swung by looking for me. I got your msg from your trainer, or translator, or whatever. The answer you're looking for? Doesn't exist in words. Action. Fast paced and hard hitting from every angle, even the underhanded one. I'll teach you that business if you so desire.

Brick: I managed to get back in time for a short match with Xecutioner. . . time limit draw? I don't think so. You've stalked me through most of your career X. I helped you train. I helped you grow. And still you can't find that killer instinct to put me down and out? I taught you better than that. Next time . . . will be the final lesson, one way or another.

Brick: Oh and Redneck . . . Planner . . . I didn't forget about you two jokers either. Just a matter of time before you see the side of The Brick you fear most of all. Now get that camera out of my face. I got business to attend to.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down