Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRICKHOUSE DEMOLISHED

Go down

BRICKHOUSE DEMOLISHED Empty BRICKHOUSE DEMOLISHED

Post  Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 pm

WB: Next to me just outside the lockerroom of the CWF I finally have an interview with Tjamp.

WB: Tell me Tjamp first of all what do you think of the title shot of The Mad Redneck against Planner.

TJAMP: The story of The Mad Redneck almost broke my heart but that does not justify his title shot. Nevertheless I wish him good luck. However everybody knows that there is only one person who really deserves a title shot.

WB: You refer to John 'the brick' Rose...

TJAMP: What the hell! I mean me, myself and I Tjamp. Brickhouse is a nobody. He thinks he will beat everybody who get' s in his way. I'm telling you now when he get's in MY way I will demolish him... brick by brick. As long as I'm in this fed and I have the intention to stay a loooooong time Bricky will never wear a belt because I'll be there to get in HIS way. That's a promise and everybody knows Tjamp always keeps his promises.

WB: Wow what a statement. Can Tjamp really keeps this promise?

Back to top Go down

BRICKHOUSE DEMOLISHED Empty Re: BRICKHOUSE DEMOLISHED

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 pm

*We see John "The Brick" Rose walking down a hallway, with "Wild Bill" running to catch up.*

Bill: Mr. Rose . . . Mr. Rose

*John stops and turns to acknowledge the voice.*

Brick: What is it Billy.

Bill: I just wanted to get your reactions to the interview I conducted earlier with TJamp.

Brick: Who?

Bill: TJamp. He basically called you out.

Brick: What the heck are you talking about, Billy? That joker you interviewed earlier saying he should be the number one contender? Ha!

Bill: Yes sir, TJamp has laid claim and says if you stand in his way . . .

Brick: Listen Billy, I heard what he said. . . and like most of the world, I tuned him out. I know the story, it's nothing new. This guy is great. This guy should be champ. This guy will take out anyone who gets in his way. . . I know it because I wrote it. The only thing the kid is missing is a catch phrase like "Brick by Brick" or "Good for business."

Bill: So you're not concerned about him being a threat?

Brick: Open your eyes and ears Billy. I came into this federation and insulted the entire damn roster. Why? Because that's what I do. I like to fight. I like to piss people off. Quite frankly, I'm good at it. But do your history homework. Superman isn't real. Columbus didn't find America. And The Brick doesn't underestimate anyone. TJamp wants a fight? I'm not a hard man to find. I win, I lose, doesn't matter. In the end, it's all about respect.

*Brick looks into the camera and smile*

Brick: Got that T-Junior?

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down