Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brickhouse Reopened

Go down

The Brickhouse Reopened Empty The Brickhouse Reopened

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:58 am

*Long term fans of John "The Brick" Rose instantly recognize the interior scene as the camera pans across the loft like appearance of a gentleman's club, the infamous Brickhouse. Standing by the bar is John and Kandy Apple, beside them with microphone in hand is "Wild Bill"*

WB: Hello wrestling fans, I have been granted access to the prestigious Brickhouse Gentleman's Club in order to get the first ever CWF interview with wrestling superstar John "The Brick" Rose. First off, Mr Rose, thank you for this opportunity.

Brick: Well William, I figure it's better to stay a step ahead of the game, rather than wait for you to realize that there are many questions in the air considering my return to the limelight.

WB: And what a return, your first day you enter the locker room and insult the entire roster.

Brick: Is that what you think? Seems to be everyone's opinion that The Brick has suddenly changed. Why? Because I'm speaking my mind? That's nothing new. Because I've insulted people? Come on now . . . when haven't I?

WB: I never thought about it like that.

Brick: My fans haven't changed, I haven't changed," John slaps Kandy playfully across the backside "Kandy sure as heck hasn't changed. The only thing new here is the playing field. I stepped in and spoke the truth. Everyone I said I beat . . . I beat. Everyone I said I was better than . . . have yet to prove me wrong. Stop me when I'm not correct.

WB: Well, the fact is, you did come across as . . . well . . .

Brick: Go ahead, say it.

WB: Arrogant. Egotistical. And well, rude.

Brick: Now, tell me, what's new about that? The one man I didn't insult, was The Mad Redneck, and he's the only one to step up and try . . . let me stress again TRY . . . to put me in my place.

WB: Well you did call him an Enraged Hick.

Brick: You ever heard of synonymns? Look up words that mean Mad and Redneck . . . see what you come up with. Anyways, it's all business, and in a dog eat dog world like the one we live in, you either state yourself as Alpha male, or you become a bit . . . well you get the idea. But it would seem that I sparked a fire under the Hillbilly. So Red . . . let's get one thing straight . . . I don't poke with sticks if I want to enrage a delusional chiuaua . . . I crush it with a brick. So get your pent up frustrations out on Planner, then come see me if you still got the chip on your shoulder. I'll be happy to knock it off for you.

WB: What are your plans in the meantime?

Brick: In the meantime? I've got my own gold opportunity to consider. A vacant title out there, just waiting to be claimed.

wB: And to your competitors.

Brick: You have to ask? 16 men, one giant wall. . . Kandy?
Kandy: That will be taken apart . . . Brick by Brick

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Brickhouse Reopened Empty Re: The Brickhouse Reopened

Post  Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 am

*Liberty walks up to the Brick House and the bouncer tries to stop him but Liberty just walks by him looking for John he doesnt see him and Only sees Kandy*

LR: Kandy, How you doing can you let John Know im here to see him for me?

Kandy: Sure thing Liberty, Just wait right here

LR: Ok

*Liberty waits at a table for John to come out to talk to him*

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:05 pm

*John comes out of his office with Kandy, gives her a nod and she goes off to bar. John makes his way to the table and smiles at Liberty Rock*

Brick: Hmm, so rumors were true, you signed up for the federation after all. A few more people join up and we're going to need to change the name of the fed to "Family Reunion."

*John motions to the bartender who brings over some drinks to the table.*

Brick: You don't come in here without a reason, so let's cut through the social ettiquette and get down to the brass. What brings you here?

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down