Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show Match With Tsiken

2 posters

Go down

House Show Match With Tsiken Empty House Show Match With Tsiken

Post  The-Mad-Redneck Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:16 pm

“Wild” Bill catches up to The Mad Redneck before his house show match with Tsikenonwaristak.

“Wild” Bill: So it looks like you have been booked to face Tsikenonwaristak in a Last Man Standing Match tonight. Your thoughts?

The Mad Redneck: Well, Bill I know it seems as though I may have forgotten about Planner taking a match like this, but let it be known that I not now or ever forget about Planner. I have a tough match tonight against an old rival. We have faced each other many times. We are actually fairly evenly matched. He will be a tough test for my skills, but I want to face the tough opponents. I don’t want to become soft or complacent. I want to be ready to face anyone anytime.

“Wild” Bill: So you guys have faced off before?

The Mad Redneck: Sure have, many times. Like I said it will be an even fight. We will just have to wait and see who will claim the victory. I can say this though that it will not be Tsikenonwaristak. He will fall along the road to the title.

“Wild” Bill: You seem confident for someone who say that they are evenly matched with?

The Mad Redneck: You have to be in this business. You are either confident, or get a one way ticket to the house. We are all in this business to be Champ. If we aren’t here to be Champ then what is the point of getting bloody, and beating the crap out of each other.

“Wild” Bill: Well there you have it. The Mad Redneck it seems is ready for his match. Look out Tsikenonwaristak.

The-Mad-Redneck
Old Man River

Back to top Go down

House Show Match With Tsiken Empty Interview with Tsikenonwaristak via DoC

Post  tsikenonwaristak Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:24 am

"Wild" Bill is seen walking around the army field with the camera looking behind his cowboy hat.

"Wild" Bill Hey hey! I think I found them! Come on over! Hey DoC! Can u hear me?

We see the figure walking toward "Wild" Bill and the cameraman. It's DoC, Tsikenonwaristak's mentor.

DoC:Hello "Wild" Bill. How can I help you?

"Wild" BillSure! What are Tsi ker what's his name! 's thoughts on the coming matchup of LMS between him and The Mad-Redneck?

DoC: U can call Tsikenonwaristak Tsi to be easy on your tongue. Right now he's doing the obstacle courses that are designed for Beret Soldiers and He need to go through the whole course 100 times to improve his stamina.

"Wild" BillTsi it is. Wha? You mean to tell us and the fans Tsi is doing the course 100 times! Heck! Even a normal person would be real darned tired after doing the course once! He didn't tell ya what he thought of the match up with Mad-Redneck?

DoC: (laughs) I didn't say 100 times in a day. He needed to reach 100 times before the match to be in best shape for Mad-Redneck. He knows Mad-Redneck is no slouch in his own right. He is looking forward to the challenge and give the fans something to talk about. As you may recall that Mad Redneck and Tsi are constantly battling each other pushing each other's abilities and stamina to their maximinum effort. U have my word if Mad Redneck topples him on his path to the championship. Tsi will give him the fair handshake and a nod at the end of the match. Do not be surprised if he will be eager for more matchups from Mad. "Wild" Bill, I need to go back to the training to check on Tsi before his preparations for LMS match! We all look forward to giving you fans your money's worth! DoC salutes before heading back to the field

"Wild" Bill Well, Fans! You have heard what DoC has spoken about Tsi's thoughts of the LMS match up with Mad Redneck. Let's see what happens! that's all for now!

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down