Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Tag Team Forms

2 posters

Go down

A New Tag Team Forms Empty A New Tag Team Forms

Post  Constrictor Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Ray Gotti stands in the middle of the ring holding a microphone, his trademark hair towering above him. The Constrictor perches impassively on a turnbuckle behind him, while Eddie Hawkins listens from without the ring.

RG: "CWF, I'm here to announce the formation of a new tag team between The Constrictor and Eddie Hawkins. I've decided that they fought well enough together in the last show that we might as well keep them together. Granted, The Constrictor had to carry Hawkins, like I predicted, but it'll just go to show what a phenomenal wrestler The Perilous Python really is!"

Ray Gotti grins at Hawkins' astonished expression.

RG: "Didn't read the contract from the last show real well, did you Hawkins? That was always a fault for you ... if you HAD read it, you would have noticed that I'm the only one with the right to dissolve the tag team. I own you, Hawkins, at least for the tag matches, capice?. Here, Constrictor, be a good boy and show Hawkins a copy of the contract."

The Constrictor scowls at Gotti as the man holds out a sheet of paper, but clambers down the turnbuckle and snatches it away, bounding animal-like over the ropes and loping over to Eddie Hawkins. Eddie reads it briefly before crumpling it into a ball and advancing toward the ring, his expression furious. Gotti grins.

RG: "Ah, ah, ah, Hawkins ... remember what your probation officer said. You have to play nice, or the Hawk gets caged again. Just remember who holds the key ..."

Last edited by Constrictor on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

A New Tag Team Forms Empty Re: A New Tag Team Forms

Post  eddie.hawkins Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Eddie spits his toothpick at the bell and leaps at Gotti as it rings. His outstretched arm grabs Gotti's face and slams him into the mat as Eddie shows him first hand what the Hawk's Talon is all about.

Eddie squats down and talks to a slightly bloody Ray Gotti.

Eddie: Oh, I'm sorry, with you in the ring and the bell going off, I thought you were ready. Well, guess not. I like my partner, I just don't like his management.

Eddie leaps over the ropes and walks back to the locker room.

Eddie: See ya around Ray.

eddie.hawkins
Has that thing you're missing from your pocket...

Back to top Go down

Post  Constrictor Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 pm

The Constrictor grins to himself as he surreptitiously slips the hammer back down next to the bell. Surveying Gotti carefully to make sure the wild-haired man still breathes, the little man slips down off the turnbuckle and lopes into the darkness after Hawkins.

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down