Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Tournament: Brothers From Another Mother

Go down

Tag Team Tournament: Brothers From Another Mother Empty Tag Team Tournament: Brothers From Another Mother

Post  Constrictor Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:51 pm

Eddie Hawkins and The Constrictor are seated at a long table as the press conference begins, Ray Gotti seated between them. On the wall behind them hangs a backdrop emblazoned with the words “Brothers From Another Mother”, with The Constrictor’s image in the foreground and Hawkins’ set somewhat further back. One of the audience members asks Gotti what he thinks of his team’s chances in the tag team tournament.

RG: “I’ll tell you what, this is gonna be the team to watch in the Tag Team Title race. Even paired up with Eddie Hawkins, The Constrictor’s gonna bring the pain. The Constrictor and Hawkins versus Soma ... Soma ... ah, to hell with it. Somabody's goin' down, that's all I know. And Liberty Rock! My family landed at Liberty Rock—”

EH: “That’s Plymouth Rock, not Liberty Rock, ya nutjob. Besides, the Pilgrims were all English. Your family’s from Sicily.”

Ray Gotti scowls at Hawkins for a long moment before sighing.

RG: “Man, you got no mic skills. You totally ruined my whole about giving thanks for the beatdown we are about to unleash. I had a whole thing planned, too. But still, you gonna see The Constrictor in action, and ain’t that always a treat? The Aztec Athlete! The Mayan Maniac! The Jaguar Warrior—”

Gotti stops in surprise as The Constrictor lays a hand on his forearm, shaking his head firmly and gabbling at him.

RG: “Whaddaya mean, ‘not yet’? Listen, buddy, you gots the wrestling skills, but I got the mic skills. You do your thing, an’ leave this to me, capice? La Meako? Fine, fine, we’ll do it your way. Everybody keep your eye on The Constrictor in the Tag Team race—”

Eddie Hawkins snatches the microphone away from Gotti, rolling his eyes.

EH: “—and Eddie Hawkins. We’re going to: Steal the Show.”

Constrictor

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Tournament: Brothers From Another Mother Empty Re: Tag Team Tournament: Brothers From Another Mother

Post  Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 pm

The Impact Players music hits and the crowd begins to go insane. Somahkawahho and Liberty Rock stand at the top of the ramp motioning to the crowd for them to stand up...

Somahkawahho--- So you two really think you are ready for the Impact Players??? You two must have not have heard of us... We the Impact Players have been running through feds tag team divisions like it was water.. To this day we have not found any really competition in any tag division.. So what makes you think that your different? Now the reason we came out here is that.. We were in the back listening to you three bumbling and stumbling all over the mic.. None of you have any mic skills. In this day of age you need both great wrestling skills and mic skills. But it seems that neither of you have either one.. We have been watching your matches in the back and could only laugh.. You two are a disgrace to this federation, I have no idea why TMP even hired you guys.

Liberty Rock--- Maybe TMP wanted some jobbers for us superstars to beat up on... That is what it looks like to me, I mean these two guys have came out here every week and just embarrassed themselves. I mean look at what happened to The Constrictor when he faced La Meako a couple of weeks ago at the ppv. La Meako made The Constrictor tap out like a tormented soul. So I have no idea why you came out here tonight talking about how you and Hawkins can take us.

Somahkawahho--- Actually isn't that the last time we have seem him in action brother?

Liberty Rock--- I believe so!!!

Somahkawahho-- Maybe it is true then that TMP just has these two here to be glorified jobbers. You know the type like the Brooklyn Brawler and Shannon Moore. Guys who come out and get beat up for a paycheck. Anyway so later tonight when you two step in the ring with us, I hope you bring everything that you got. Because the Impact Players are here to win this tourney at what ever cost it might take. So get ready because we plan on bringing everything in our arsenal tonight. So now I am going to go back to my locker room and take a couple hits off of the peace pipe and get ready for you two losers!!!

The Impact Players music hits and Somahkawahho and The Liberty Rock head back to there locker room.

Back to top Go down