Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Champions

2 posters

Go down

Tag Team Champions Empty Tag Team Champions

Post  tsikenonwaristak Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:41 am

Alyssa and Wild Bill are seen walking down the hallway chatting excitedly about the outcome of the Tag Team Championship. The camera follows them into a room where we can hear boisterous laughter and joyful shouting! Before we know it. We are witnessing the Tag Team Champions covered in champange dousing from the fellow wrestlers including Rock OD partying like there is no tomorrow! Alysssa and Wild Bill managed to approach the champions and pull them aside from the party. DoC stands alongside grinning from ear to ear.

Wild Bill: (shouting) Hey Champs! What is it like to be champions once again?

Alyssa: (shouting) Must be a thrilling feel to be able to reclaim the titles once again!

Tom and Tsi looks bit tipsy but after what Alyssa and Wild Bill asked them. They looked at each other and grinned before unloading a booming roar of jovial cheer which clearly answers whatever questions Alyssa and Wild Bill wanted to know before they jumped into the party to party more!

DoC: (talking bit louder than normal) Well ladies and gents you have your answers. I'm off to help Tsi and Tom achieve another milestone and that is to outdrink Odyssey and Manogre tonight! I bid you all later.

Alyssa and Wild Bill looked at DoC and grinned before they know it. DoC beckons them to join the party. The next thing we know is the camera lens got splashed with champange amidst shout of laughter and more cheering!

tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Champions Empty Re: Tag Team Champions

Post  Manson O'Gara Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:49 pm

(I know we said no more RP interuptions)

congrats guys!
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down