Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP)

+3
Tom Dudely
J Mysterio
Manson O'Gara
7 posters

Go down

The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP) Empty The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP)

Post  Manson O'Gara Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:29 pm

The lights go down around the arena and The Bitter End by placebo starts to play. Manson O'Gara walks to the ring accompanied by Odysseu5, and in manogres hands is a brief case. The two of them climb into the ring and the music goes down, Manogre grabs a microphone.

Manogre: Ladies and gentlemen, Rock chicks and rockstars. I welcome you to the start of something big here at Classic Wrestling Federation! As some of you may know, this place has had a shadow cast over it in the form of the 4 horsemen. 4 wrestlers who are trying to run the place by playing a big numbers game! I personaly was willing to let them go about there business as they weren't affecting me at all, but after the hassle I got for teaching Bliss a lesson I decided it was time to step in. I have here in my hands a contract, warranting the formation of the Blood Order Pact. A stable that runs alongside the 4 horsemen and makes sure that wherever they are, we are there two. So far it contains 2 signitures, mine and Odysseu5's. But Im here tonight to invite down another members of the roster who I feel will want to get his teeth into the horsemen. The third member of the roster I am calling out is J Mysterio. He has fought the horsemen before and I feel it is time we give him retribution! So J if your backstage I want you to come out.

Mysterios music starts to play and he walks down to the ring

Manogre: As a fellow manchester wrestler I would be honoured if you fought alongside us. What do you say?

Mysterio looks slightly hesitant...

Manogre: come on J this is your chance to get some payback...

Mysterio takes hold of the mic and is about to speek...
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP) Empty Re: The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP)

Post  J Mysterio Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:04 pm

J Mysterio takes the mic from Manogre.

J:"Well Manogre I wolud love to get some payback on the 4 Horsemen so I will join you in taking out the 4 Horsemen."

J Mysterio shakes hands with Manogre.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP) Empty Re: The foundation of the Blood Order Pact (BoP)

Post  Tom Dudely Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:16 am

Manogre: Now that that's taken care of. I've got one more space on this contract. I'd like to call out...

"Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy starts to play and Tom Dudely walks out from the back to loud cheers. He makes his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He grabs a mic.

Tom: Manogre, sorry to interupt you. I've been sitting backstage watching all of this going on and I can't really take it anymore.

Tom paces a little.

Tom: You see, ever since I lost the CWF Hardcore Title to Eddie Hawkins, I just feel like I don't know what my role is anymore.

Manogre starts to try to say something but Tom cuts him off.

Tom: I know, I know. You know where I'm going with this but, please, just let me get it all out there. I can tell that you already have someone in mind to fill in the fourth and final spot in the Blood Order Pact. Not so much that I have beef with the 4 Horsemen, although I do find them quite boring, but more to keep from dying of boredom backstage, can I please join the Blood Order Pact? Please Manogre, can I?

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Manson O'Gara Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Manogre: Tom, clearly you havent been listening to what I was saying before! I want people who are willing to get their teeth into the horsemen, if ever they are in a place they shouldn't be I need this stable to take them down! That is why the last member of the BoP is...

Tom Dudley!

Manogre smiles,

Manogre: you had a title reign, and I am more than greatful to fight alongside you Tom. I would apreciate if you signed on the dotted line...

Tom enters the ring and signs the contract.
Manson O'Gara
Manson O'Gara
Huge Rock Star

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:09 pm

Elodor appears at the top of the ramp watching intently as the contract is signed

EB: i must say you and your little group do make me smile, even if you have stolen the name for your group from me, Blood order pact sounds so similar to MY BLOOD PACT with chaotic bliss, but if you wish to imitate me then feel free.

What I find most amusing though is that, granted two of you have faced the members of the horsemen, but you also have someone that is more talk than action and you have a former champion that isnt even fully behind your cause he just wants something to do, what happens when he gets a better offer or just gets bored hanging around with you.

Mentioning your cause, I still dont understand why you want to destroy us as we have done nothing wrong here and yet you make us out to be the bad guys, your the ones that constanly harass us, and want to see us fail, is that because you know we are better than you?

But i must say this contract you have all signed, have any of you read it? do you know what you are getting yourselves into? you see the horsemen never signed a contract, we just accepted that we would be stonger together, that as a unit we would be better off than going it alone, and yet you need a contract to do the same, Manogre are you worried that your friends will let you done when you need them so you make them sign their lives over to you? what are you their boss now?

seems to me that if you really wanted to form a unit for whatever reason then a contract isnt needed, not if you all feel as strong about the objective as you claim. Then again maybe you dont all feel that strongly about it.

before any of you say it yes, we have had some problems in the horsemen lately but that is just because we all want to win, we are a competitive unit, and sometimes you get frustrated when things dont go your way, but we settle things the right way the old way, in the ring, what happens when you get frustrated, when things dont go your way? are you gonna sack them or are you gonna sue them for breach of contract?

a true faction is not run like a business with contracts, i think you fail to understand that.

Dudely, mysterio, I hope you read the small print or you may regret what you just signed.

odysseu, manogre I assume you accept the challege chaotic bliss laid down to fight the true blood pact or are you still full of talk?

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseu5 Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm

Odysseu5 picks up the mic

In all honestly...we're fighting only because i got sick of listening to cso tell everyone he was going to kill them, and because bardey seems entirely stuck on sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. you and bliss, elodor, i do have some respect for. enough that i will of course answer your challenge. you name the time and place, and i'll be there to answer the call.
now i'm sure im going to hear back from cso...something to the likes of RIP!!!!!! or something similar....and i'm sure bardey is going to try and drink my blood. our little group will answer back any challenge you may have.
Odysseu5
Odysseu5

Back to top Go down

Post  elodor Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:26 pm

I dare say you will hear form hardy and bardey, as for me and bliss anytime odysseu we never back away from a challenge. I'll leeave you all to your little contract signing

with that Elodor turns and walks away with a sly grin on his face

elodor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cso Hardy Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:03 pm

Hardy from the top of the Titan Tron looks down on the Blood order Pact with a grin on his face:

CSO: It looks like that manogre and 0dysseu5 has a match against my partners... Well now I don't like being left out so THE BROTHERS OF DESTRUCTION sen a challenge to Dudley & Mysterio!!!! We challenge you to a tag match at our next show, and if you're man enough you will accept!!!

CSO Hardy points to his opponents with his sledgehammer showing to them that the end is near!!!!
Cso Hardy
Cso Hardy

Back to top Go down

Post  J Mysterio Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:06 pm

J Mysterio grabs a mic.

J Mysterio:"Cso, since your so confident that you and your bloodsucking brother will beat me and Dudley I will accept your challange. But I don't know weather Tom will so Tom do you accept the challange?"

J Mysterio steps back.
J Mysterio
J Mysterio

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:31 pm

You mexican-guacomole-eating-ai'ai'ai-mamacita-i-haven't-washed-my-mask-in-years.Loose the accent and the women undyes when ur are talking to a nobleman of my stature. Me and my brother.We are royalty..blue blood Twisted Evil and I can;t stand your hypocrizy.

@ TOM: PLEASE DO ME A HUGE FAVOR...AND SHOW UP AT THE SHOW. Me and my brother assembled the greatesc faction in this fed Twisted Evil
Be there or be square Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
And so it will be...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Tom looks at Cso and Bardey like they're crazy, or stupid, or both.

Tom: Royalty? The Greatest Stable ever? HA! I've got faith that me and J-Mys can take on any of you. . Hell, we could beat the REAL Brothers of Destruction not just a two-bit ripoff like yourselves. So if The Management Planner agrees to it, I'm game.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Chaotic Bliss Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 am

>As the newly formed Blood Order Pact stands in thing ring, Chaotic Bliss appears on the Titan Tron above them<

Do you fools realize that...

Walking two steps behind death
Is a dangerous place to be
Are you really that ready
For death to turn and face you?

Come to think of it
It’s the best place for you
Don’t the frightened and cowardly always
Walk two steps behind their superiors?

Thinking clearly I can emphatically say
Superior to you we truly are
For too long have we taken a backseat
To the meaningless games you love to play

The Horsemen now come for you.
As the demons burn away at your souls
Are you capable of bearing the full weight
The intensity of our judgment apon you?

You're utter stupidity knows no bounds
If you think yourselves so clever as to
Walk right into our arena and contemplate for a minute
That you can stand toe to toe with those with nothing to loose

Truth be told, I offer pity to the BoP
For you really do not know
What you have gotten yourselves into
This will be your final education

No doubt, all I will see is a poor excuse
A meek little plea for attention, after all
That is your M.O. is it not?
You will do what you do best, drop out

From me, sorry, but this will be all too easy.
Chaotic Bliss
Chaotic Bliss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down