Classic Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beginning Of The Jokers

Go down

The Beginning Of The Jokers Empty The Beginning Of The Jokers

Post  Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 am

Wrecking Ball is walking down the corridor at the CWF offices when he notices a note on the wall, from the GM telling all of CWF that there will be a new tag team tournament starting next season, the only condition is tag teams must have a veteran and a rookie teamed together.
Wrecking Ball thinks this would be a great opportunity for him to take a rookie under his wing, but who shall I choose, Wrecking Ball heads back to his locker room.
Wrecking Ball now back in his locker room opens up his laptop and logs into the CWF website to look at the roster and check out their results in previous shows, Wrecking Ball sees one he likes, writes something down on a piece of paper and heads out to find the rookie he has chosen.
Wrecking Ball finds the mentor of the Wrestler he has chosen for his tag team and hands him the note.

I have chosen you Tommy Hart to be my tag team partner, not only will you be my tag team partner but i will also take you under my wing to help you become a better wrestler, Our tag team will be called the Jokers, but dont get me wrong i will be taking this very seriously, its just a name that i like and i hope it will let the other teams underestimate us, i will tell you this and only once do not let me down, i dont take kindly to failure, i expect a response asap.
Your Wrestling Champion Wrecking Ball
P.S. I'm planning on us wearing special tribute make up to mark an occasion,this is non-negotiable....

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of The Jokers Empty Re: The Beginning Of The Jokers

Post  Tommy Hart Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:34 pm

Bobby who has already read the note hand's it to Tommy and know's already what his reaction will be

Now before you read it kid relax and take a deep breath as this note will do many a thing to you.You have got to stay calm and focus on the job states Bobby....

Tommy replie's ok Bobby i will try to be calm.......

Tommy read's the note and straight away freak's out......

Oh my god Bobby Wreckin' Ball want's me to partner him in a tourament.What if i let him down,he will never forgive me.No i can't do it i refuse totally....

Sorry kid but i knew this would happen so i took the liberty of agreeing for you and Wreckin' Ball has gone ahead and entered you in the actual tourament.So if you want to go and tell him no,then feel free cause i may be an ex marine but i'm not mad,Bobby inform's Tommy....

Tommy scream's at Bobby, You did what,damn now i'm going to have to team with him.You have left me no choice but i'm not happy with you Bobby....

Tommy walk's away leaving Bobby in the hallway shrugging his shoulder's........
Tommy Hart
Tommy Hart

Back to top Go down